Reviews for Friendship Story
busaikosensei chapter 1 . 2h
Wtf I'm so confused. Mostly I'm so confused because I can't stop laughing, what is this, a genjitsu? WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY OMG MY BRAIN, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BRAIN
Seriously though, wow. Your brain must be a wonderful place, I'm honestly kind of jealous. Thanks for writing this peace of ridiculousness!
Lamar chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I was reading this fanfic late at night. It happens that I share the same room with my brothers... I woke them up due to my consistent laughing... This is a very good FUCKING fanfic. Salute to the author.
yuuki24688 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
I'm so confused and so amused xD
NatNicole chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
*trembles, giggling throughout reading the One-Shot*
ADORABLE!
rakaduani chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
...Fanfiction needs more friendship duck like music needs more cowbell.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
SO MANY THOUGHTS

OH MY GOD. I FUCKING LOVE THIS EHUGF BEWLIXYRGCBEUFB!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I DONT THINK IVE EVER LAUGHED THIS HARD OVER A FANFIC!
There was just so many elements and moments that made me go freaking hysterical! Thgis is amazing, i want a sequel!
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I have no idea what this is but it delights me
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Oh man, this made me laugh so hard. I totally want more stories like this. It somehow fits, crazy Naruto antics and completely calm Itachi is too funny.
Thedevilsangel1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I don't fucking care that it's been 11 fucking years since this fucking fanfiction was even touched. I want to say it was the single most heartwarming fantastical wondrous piece of fine literature I have ever gazed upon with thine plebeian eyes. To the author of such a beautiful piece of fictional writing, I humbly thank you, good sir. (Or ma'am. Gender equality.)
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Well. This was very random. Adorable, but so very, confusingly, random. Ah, well. At least Orochimaru and Sasuke get to be confused as all hell!
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
one of the cutest crack that i have stumbled to. Go and have your ramen, itachi and naruto!
Dave Davis chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I really enjoyed that!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
interesting...
sendicard chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Friendship Duck is best duck. *Nods*

This is stupid, well, obvious crack but. It was heartwarming in the strangest of ways. I appreciate it.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This is one of the cutest things I've ever read. No rhyme or reason but peaceful in a slice of life sort of way. I like how Naruto took the initiative to send things to Itachi and how Itachi addressed his Friendship Duck that took well to him. Thank you for writing :)