Reviews for Friendship Story
this is a beautiful story of friendship. I liked how everyone else was serious but Itachi just rolled with it, and how Naruto sent a gift when he got bored or felt fed up with the village.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 3/10
This is really great. Crazy, but great. :-)
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 1 . 2/20
3/5
yezer705 chapter 1 . 1/31
that was a bizzare story...yet equally entertaining haha
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
There is something quite charmingly hilarious about this story. Many thanks!
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 1 . 11/7/2018
omg, this is hilarious
gangeshkurmi15 chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
QUACK
(gigglefit)
QUACK!
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
lol I don't know why but I loved that, I am just picturing everyone mystified as to how those to became best friends!
Lushenar chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
OMG! this piece of shit is actually hilarious i cant stop laughing xD the ending oh my god... i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
THIs was utter nonsense... I loved it. Mainly coz Itschi is my love.
Kikise chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
xD I love it !
MiniAichii chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
AHAHHAHAHA FOR FUCKS SAKE. IT CREEPED THE HELL OUT OF ME. TOO FUNNY THO. AND SHOULD I SAY ADORABLE?
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
As weird as I think it is I think it was awesome and rather nice. I feel slightly bad for Sasuke but that bastard left so oh well at the moment. You know I just realized something if Sasuke would have killed Naruto like Itachi told him to do Madara would have never been able to take the Kyuubi because he would have been reborn a few years later. Just a statement of realization. So either or Itachi didn't want the stuff with them taking Naruto to happen.
Onto the story I really loved the did a great job and I thought it was hilarious.
Morius chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
I think i just became dumber through this ._.
monica07234 chapter 1 . 7/29/2018