Reviews for I Think We Broke Her
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Nice input. I liked Willow's line in that ep "I think we broke her". Catch ya on the flip side.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Not bad. You got Faith's character, her way of speaking and acting and being down really well. I'm impressed. It really sounded like it could be in the episode. Very cool.
BattleKitten chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Love this.
Faith has quit all fandoms chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
wow, that was great.

a really really good story, even if it was so short.

Faith was an expert on saying things without really saying them, loved it that you managed to get that in ur story.

~F.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I like it.
Beer Good chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I'm a huge fan both of "missing scene" fics and of Faith, and this is just excellent. Nothing too big or melodramatic, just a glimpse into a character without spelling anything out too obviously. Very well done.
Dirty Liza chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic as usual! Oh how I love to read a good Faithy tale and BOY do you know how to give one to me. As always, you've taken a few subtle actions, glances and words that were part of a non-Faith dominant episode and brought them to life! Ah. Thanks for a fab story. ...Still waiting for more 'Tis the Season, as your talent for writing that fic gave me heart palpatations! ha ha! Maybe *this* christmas? -Liza