Reviews for Fairy Tale
Lexii-chan chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Reading the end of the last chapter was very funny because when ever -HAHAHA- Dash did somting -HAHAHAHA- Danny told 'Phil' to push him to the ground ... poor Danny he isn't going to be half ghost anymore when Dash is done with him ... anyway GREAT AND FUNNY STORY!

-Cute in Purple
Paper Dreamer chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
TO THE GROUND! lol, my favorite part in the story so far, aside Paulina being the Tin Witch (she still is a witch, but now she's tin!) I love fairy tales and Danny Phantom, so keep writing away!

Where's Lancer? I have a feeling he's going to play some of the "gender confused roles" that you mentioned in the summary...
psychichusky chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
come on it's been more then a year. stop wasting time writing new stuff and finish this so help me i shall hunt you down and hurt you till you finish. loll
isadorator chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Man, this is awesome! I loved how Danny kept shoving Dash into the ground! *bursts into laughter*

Great work!
Jessica01 chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
This is good.
xoxo4aang chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
That was really funny and i hope you do update soon. But I dont get the nackk sound. When you make it doesnt sound like a person falling or im just loco anyways bye from another fan.
omgmyyouth chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
This is so cute and funny.

I loved the whole to the ground thing, FUNNYNESS!

UPDATE SOON
Kittyfan12 chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
That was hilarious. I can't stop laughing. I think I'm gonna die from the pain. *falls to the groud laughing and trying to breathe.

Anel: Breathe! Breathe!

-kira
b chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
LOL this is really good, update soon!

...TO THE GROUND! lol *falls off chair*
lovespeaks2me chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Soo... this is great, and funny. And I can't wait to read more. So... update soon, maybe? I like it a lot.
WriterGirl713 chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
*rolling on the floor laughing* Priceless! Keep up the good writing!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
Hahaha wicked funny. I love that PAulina is the tin man ermm woman. Hmm I never heard of this fairy tale, cool. Ha is it Tucker thats going to rescue Sam thts so funny. I'm glad that you didn't make it Danny. That would have made it to cliche. I really hope you get your butt in gear and start finishing this story. And I mean that in the nicedt way possible. :) The plot line is great and your a really good writer. Til later readings
paola chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
that's great! i'm loving it n.n why don't you continue it? I loved the final part "TO THE GROUND!-Nackk!-Danny! Help him.-lalala-He's glaring at me!TO THE GROUND!-Nackk!-Danny!Help him..." I almost fell out the chair of laughing *-* Please please please continue .

kisses
Issy B chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
OMG, I LOVED IT THE LAST PART MADE ME LAUGH LIKE CRAZY THAT "Nackk" SOUND SOUNDS SO FUNNY I RE-READ THE END TILL IT COULDNT MAKE ME LAUGH ANYMORE AND THAT TOOK A REALY LONG TIME PLEASE UPDATE SOON EVEN IF IT IS A SMALL CHAPTER.
Tara P chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
I laugh every time he says Nackk! LOL LOL!

and you should make dash marry sam so danny gets jelous!

*evil/mischevious grin* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA