Reviews for Fairy Tale
EmotigoneCrazy chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
TO THE GROUND! That was hilarious. you've gotta continue!
Alex chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
hey! you arent going to finish? come on! it's fun! you gotta finish it! or else...*dramatic music*
look for the girl with the broken smile chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
maybe you should... what was it again... oh yeah! add another chapter!

i was laughing so hard when danny told phill to shove dash to the ground fro about 10 times or so. why did sam even stop phill from doing that? lolz. please add soon!
Snea chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
oh god. this had me dying at the end! it was awesome! "i'm not throwing him to ground!" hahahahahahahahahahaha! oh man! dude, i'd love to beta this. i'd be so awesome. new fan! update!
laura chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
! OH MY GOD! THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! HA HA! 'TO THE GROUND!' Well anyways, It's been so long sence you updated, and I really love your story! So please try to update soon, I'll be waiting!

chook1992 chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
nice one! Can't wait for more! The last bit with dash being thrown to the floor is a classic!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
"You CAN’T honestly say that isn’t funny? HE MAKES A NOISE!”

vanillalilies chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
hahaa! This chapter was very funny! I'm sorry I havn't been logged on in a while...I was in the hospital for quite soom time. I'm sad to see that you havn't updated in a long time...but I hope you will soon. It was a great chapter and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Lori Holstar chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Nice job..Uh..WHen's chappy #3? the date is ..april 18 some more...fluff with danny and sam..LOTS OF IT! :D..MUHAHHAHA! YOUR'S TRULY, MY REAL NAME IS LAUREN AND I HAVE A DIFFRENT LAST NAME, TOO..3
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
hm... I may be new at reading your stories but... I can recognize talent when I see it! any way... I volunteer for the beta job! lol... now... If thou decides that thy shant continue this story, thy mob shall come to thou door and attack thou. Does thou question the?
Angel Frog chapter 2 . 4/21/2006

If I don't start laughing soon, I might sprain something. But this is too funny.

Scarlett Wolf chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
XD hahahaha that was so funny. i LOVE this story. please update soon.
Frodo01228 chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
You know what my favorite part was? TO THE GROUND! I absolutely loved it! I was busting up laughing and had to read it to my sister. She was laughing too. Update soon or I shall send Samantha-Girl Scout's mob after you!
Miss Selarne chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
TO THE GROUND! /laughs histarically...a lot/

Oh god, I loved that. I'm gasping for breath from laughing to hard. "He's glaring at me! TO THE GROUND!" /starts laughing again/

So...funny...laughing. This is great! I bow down before your greatness. All hail the mighty /checks username/ Spiffy McFloogan! So much laughter...tears.

One question. Why did Phil listen to Dr. Danny? He's just a lowly doctor and Sam's a princess. He should've listened to Sam.
Kuki Salazar chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
lol, the ending was hilarious! and thank u 4 makeing Paulina then tin-woman! (*cough*spoiledbrat*cough*) lol. well i gotta go, my mom's dragging me to another mall...again...of pink...again...the horror!...again...
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »