Reviews for Fairy Tale
TallieCat chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This is such a cool premise-I can't wait to see where this story leads us next!
vanillalilies chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
very great start. I don't think it went fast at all. It was a good leanth and very descriptive! so keep up the great work and update soon! I'm so happy to see this story up!
Time's Mistress chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This wasn't cheesy at all, it was fab! (waits in angst for next chapter) CANNOT STAND IT! NEED NEXT CHAPPEH NOW! Oh, and, by the way.. (hands cookie and pats on head) For being a good doggie-er, writer. xD
purewanderlust chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Personally, I think this is all rather amusing. I like it, it seems a tad cheesy, but that helps the story rather than hurts it. Plenty of detail, you don't have to worry about that and one more thing. If they use old english accents instead of 'are' try using 'art'. Keep up the good work, can't wait for more.
Lacey52 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Dude...this is great! I love the whole concept behind this fic.

On and hints on the old English:

Areart

So if you want to say "How are you?" it would come out "How art thou?"

I know some other stuff, but I have to be told the scentence before I can translate it into old English. If you'd like anyhelp just email me and I'll translate whatever you want me to! I love old English:

'Tis fun t' speak in the language of yore! Wilt thou require my knowledge, fair writer?

Lol, anywho...keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more of this...and I love how you've aleady tied in Tucker, Danny, Sam, Kwan, Dash and Nathan...my only question is, who is the oldest of the three brothers? Poor, poor Sam...I fear for her, lmao!

Kudos, cookies, and great job!

Lots of love!

~Lacey~
Xela chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
It's a little confusing at first but it's pretty good. The flashbacks aren't bad at all. Can't wait for you to update!
Just call me Crazy chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
cool! Nice job! The idea rocks and now I have an Idea... but not to do with Danny Phantom...
Snapcat chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
That was freaking awesome start! I love fairy tails... and I love Danny Phantom... this is perfect! No critizism so far.
Guitar06 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This is pretty good. You might want to think of another way of doing the flashbacks, but they're not terrible. Definitly worth a try.
Master of Procrastination chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
YES I WANNA SEE THE NEW ONE SHOT!

great chapter... it wasn't cheezy in the least... i feel sorry for sam.. so how is the DXSness gonna fit into this story... is danny gonna turn into another caracter and get the apple or something like that...

please please please please please UPDATE SOON!

SQUEE!
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Let see...Ghost Portal...Book on fairy tales...I may have figured out the culprit...Ghost Writer. My personal favorite ghost.
The Sleep Warrior chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
ooh, sounds good! and for the story: tres bien! i love the idea. i'm not sure if the thee's and thou's are right, but i don't really get them anyway. improvements: hmm, lets see...some of the sentences are a bit rushed, like you tried to cram in all you could. and i didn't pick up on kwan being king until sam said it. i just figured prince. mebe i missed something, though. but other than that, yay! this is wonderful. update soon! :D :P
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7