Reviews for YuGiOh GX: The Eternal Soul of the Duelists
Saq78642 chapter 38 . 3/2/2008
O.O Nice. However the darkness seems to be a continuity error, ist the "Wave of kind darknees" supposed to be fighting the "Light of Destruction"?
Saq78642 chapter 37 . 3/2/2008
...Damn Ayato, you lucky boy...
Saq78642 chapter 34 . 3/2/2008
LOL why do I feel like they're Oragnization XI clones?
Shun Usagi chapter 48 . 12/17/2007
This was an awesome story man,i really liked it a lot,good job,kudos.

Shun Usagi chapter 43 . 12/16/2007
I like this story a lot,peace out.

Shun Usagi chapter 33 . 12/16/2007
This is one cool story good job.

WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Just out of curiousty who did Yugi marry to have Ayato? XD i gotta know
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 48 . 9/18/2007
nice chapter! god! i want more neo-spacian cards now! but the preview kinda creeped me out but i wouldnt miss it no matter what. great job on this one too.
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 44 . 8/27/2007
this is a great story! new cards and everything! i love it!
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 43 . 8/27/2007
more new cards! my head is a reeling now. cant wait for more.
darksoul123sp chapter 48 . 7/22/2007
OMG! FREAKIN WOW! This has to be THE best chapter EVER! Even more than Ayato's new deck against Kazama(really liked that one too). Every things in this one that I like:

Ancient Forgotten Magic - The Order

Jaden Losing(FOR ONCE!) - By Hell Kaiser

And Syrus "Scoring" - Nico v

When I reading the Preview at the begining it sounded like the secret movie from KH "Deep dive" but only for like a minute.I can definately tell that the your next Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic. is gonna be more mature and darker like Season 3 of GX
HeroGuardian chapter 48 . 7/17/2007
Congrats on finishing your story, it is in my favorites section. Very nice ending to the story. I look forward to the sequel Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Eternal Struggle of the Duelists.

~HeroGuardian~
Crazy Gal42 chapter 48 . 7/17/2007
! o.O WAT? update da new story soon! wait if they do r u gonna rate da story M?
darksoul123sp chapter 46 . 7/7/2007
Thank GAWD! the next chapters are here!Feels like well every one feels lazy some of time, besides it would that too long to explain everyones duels,glad you skips the "non-fate-of-the-world" duels.

Definately gonna be waiting for the next chapter!

Oh and about Marluxia he has 30 ATK not 30 how 30! happened I will never know
Yami Ron chapter 45 . 7/2/2007
From one brother to another, don't let the small amount of reviews deter you from writing this awesome story. Keep writing and continue to include your outstanding originality to the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX series. Each good review you do receive should count for ten.
235 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »