Reviews for YuGiOh GX: The Eternal Soul of the Duelists
HeroGuardian chapter 45 . 7/2/2007
This story is awesome! Bring on the next chapter!
bobmanv2.0 chapter 43 . 6/22/2007
This story is great, keep it going
darksoul123sp chapter 43 . 5/12/2007
Fast Update! I only read Chapter 42 on Thrusday (and every other chap) and now another this is the first I've done a review for you,when I saw the cards you made I loved immediatlely.I felt like what would The Order use if you made cards for them?But since their inspired from the KH I made a card that Traitor Ryon can use please e-mail me if you like it:

Marluxia – The Graceful Assassin

Attribute: Dark

Level: 8

Type: Plant/Effect

Card Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect β€œThe Organization – No. 11”. The Attribute of this card is also treated as Light. When this card attacks a monster on your opponents side, increase your life points by an amount equal to original ATK of the selected monster. If this card is in defense position this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. This card is removed from play for the rest of the duel if destroyed by a monster in battle and sent to the graveyard.

ATK/DEF: 30/1800
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 42 . 5/10/2007
you want a review, you got one, and PLEASE continue! see how it is capitalized? so PLEASE.
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 41 . 5/9/2007
how...interesting. but still a good story.
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 40 . 5/9/2007
WELL! thats got my mind all twisted with the new cards. but still a good story.
Crazy Gal42 chapter 42 . 5/3/2007
i dont get da last sentence. but w/e. UPDATE SOON!
SHONENX chapter 42 . 5/1/2007
Alsome!
Noobs of Steel chapter 42 . 5/1/2007
sweet please get hurry
Yami Ron chapter 42 . 5/1/2007
Wonderful story so far, Snibbity Dibbity. The duels are well written and timed. Is it Hitaki out to kill Akari? If it is, I hope she won't succeed in her mission. Ayato would be pretty pissed. I look forward to your next update.
craighorner88 chapter 40 . 4/25/2007
my god excellent story please update I love reading tournament storys please update this is the first story with the gx tournamnet cool cant wait to see zane go all dark duelist on jaden
SHONENX chapter 41 . 4/24/2007
Still greeat!Bigbro!
Noobs of Steel chapter 41 . 4/21/2007
let alexis win oe else
SHONENX chapter 40 . 4/17/2007
Great story big brother!
Crazy Gal42 chapter 40 . 4/7/2007
well at least u updated! YEA! yea i thought Ayato n Akari were gonna kiss..oh well. UPDAE SOON!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »