Reviews for YuGiOh GX: The Eternal Soul of the Duelists
Kyiea chapter 40 . 4/7/2007
I'm glad you finally updated I hoped you hadn't given up

oh and just so you know asters manager in English is Sartorius
darkblaze435 chapter 40 . 4/6/2007
I enjoyed this chapter, you sure have a way with duels. I was one of those who kept this on my favorites, I knew that you would come back, I had a feeling. I hope you manage to keep this up, but if that is not possible, I will understand (it still won't leave my favorites of my own will). Keep up the good work!

darkblaze435
Noobs of Steel chapter 40 . 4/6/2007
sweet i dont read the duel tho but sweet
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 39 . 12/11/2006
man i cant wait to find out what the thing on the back of his neckl is and the duel should be interesting oo.
Yami Ron chapter 39 . 12/5/2006
Wonderful Yu-Gi-Oh! novel you have written so far, Snibbity Dibbity. Keep up the excellent work.
Noobs of Steel chapter 39 . 12/4/2006
if you didnt write this chapter i probly would of forgot about the story sweet chappy
Crazy Gal42 chapter 39 . 12/4/2006
YAY! u finnaly updated! n ON MY B-DAY! YAY! but wat da hell did Hitaki do 2 him...WAIT! SHE WOULDNT DO DAT WOULD SHE! SHE'S NOT DAT DESPRATE? IS SHE? UPDATE SOON!
Tim chapter 36 . 12/2/2006
come on man make the 39 chapter i'm loving this story
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 38 . 11/20/2006
darn it! i hate cliffhangers! please update soon!
cyber angle chapter 7 . 10/25/2006
best plott twist ever ,but i think the card is called vorce raider ,and i can't tell if your making up cards ,and card effects ,but i'm pretty sure i already found a few made up cards ,and changed effects ,and ring of destruction makes oyu both take damage equal to the monsters atk
Noobs of Steel chapter 38 . 10/23/2006
now put fluff between jaden/alexis next chapter any way sweet chappy we should all blow up cliff so no one will be able to do cliff angers
Crazy Gal42 chapter 38 . 10/23/2006
wow. at least she doesnt like him like dat. n if Akari find out she gonna kick both their asses. lol! UPDATE SOON!
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 37 . 9/28/2006
not to be mean or anything but being perverted scares me so not so much next time please? and good story cant wait for the next chapter.
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 37 . 9/18/2006
Crazy Gal42 chapter 37 . 9/17/2006
all males r pervs. dats fact. n e wayz update soon!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »