Reviews for Getting to know you
elfspirit7 chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Music and Reading Lover chapter 16 . 10/23/2009
I loved it! Please update soon
Boofer chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
Loving this story. Can't wait to see more of this unfold.
DS chapter 16 . 8/17/2009
I didn't like it when you changed it.. it's kinda boring! I miss the old plot when they where a doctor and book store owner!
Charming Angel from S chapter 16 . 8/16/2009

thanks for this great chapter...and sorry I didn't review for a long time...i just had a lot of work to do for the last few months...

this story is amazing. the change form AU story to the "normal Buffy / Faith " story is amazing..i want to see what will happen with Hera...

oh and again a cliffhanger...ah...i need to see more...please update soon..cheers
gemini2307 chapter 16 . 8/14/2009
okay first time reading this story and damn you got me all into it to leave me hanging ,really great though ,hope you update soon
Erin Lycan chapter 16 . 8/14/2009
Cool story update real soon plz
Alex chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
More please I'm really into this story.
finaldragon13 chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
oh, go Michelle!

the bookstore isn't open on wednesday, this is kind of random, is this based on an acual bookstore or created to improve the flow of the story.

i take it faith and decent parents in this flic?

i got to admit the picnic was well done,
finaldragon13 chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
firkin ass? good god. since when does faith not say fuck but still says ass?

i think that faith came up with the romantic stuff a little quick, but i am used to regualar faith.

the hey helen take a picture... that bit was just plain perfect Faith, so perfect i think i'll steal it.

oh and i am really hoping to have my next chapter done by this weekend, but it is a major chapter so I am more concerened with quality then time frame.
finaldragon13 chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
ok i am going to suggest that you do the review and the thoughts in italics. it is to confussing as is.

poor faith!
finaldragon13 chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
ok 1 the ex is psyco.

2 personally i find it realy hard to see faith randomly spacing out like that, buffy ya i can see it but it just don't feel very faithish.

the jacket bit was great though
The Original Bad Girl Nicole chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
wow another great chapter seriously *smiles* I was so happy to see another update so quickly. LOL now I'm going to have to start updating again
Skylirjames chapter 15 . 7/25/2009
awesome cliffhanger cant wait to see what happens next. update soon
finaldragon13 chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
this chapter seems kind of rushed, nice job with the ex though, good plot device