Reviews for 5 golden titans, 4 lovers, 3 werewolves, 2 of them
prson with a cold from a plane chapter 13 . 8/15/2006
i love bloopers
Akira1624 chapter 13 . 2/18/2006
Awsome story the bloopers were really good and funny. I hope theres a sequel.
The Heavens' Answer chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
lookin good!
Coyote chapter 13 . 2/16/2006
Ha! Bloopers! That was so funny! I was down here cracking up while everyone stared at me...
Mortal Guardian chapter 12 . 2/9/2006
Great final chapter. Very good story.
Mortal Guardian chapter 11 . 2/8/2006
I'm counting on an update soon. Need to know if the titans get there before Hunter really begins the extraction and kills Adia.

Oh, and the threat of Beast Boy dropping Cyborg. Good one. It was funny.
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 11 . 2/8/2006
Looks good, Angel. I thought Hunter needed to die earlier, but now I really think he needs to.
Mortal Guardian chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
Oh, so here are the bananas.

That was a funny bit following Adia's confirmation of BB realizing she was talking abour Raven.

And about this chapter's end - ADIA'S PREGNANT?
Mortal Guardian chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
This is a great chapter. Making Demitri what he is, very well done and especially having Hunter's reason for justifying his cause.

You floored me with the humor you spoke of in your summary involving Robin and Beast Boy. Haven't read about the banana yet.

And I hope Beast Boy will be okay during his mission.

This is a great fanfic so far. It's a pity you don't have more reviews for this.
Mortal Guardian chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
"Beast Boy sat on the couch, pondering to himself what the strange girl might be…how she might exist."

Did you picutre him wearing Sherlock Holmes' garments while he was "pondering." Just as a reference to "Aprentice Part 2" where he tried to justify why Robin was working for Slade.
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
I love it, but you need to update! _ Please? Or at least send me some of the next chapter!

~LeaMarie~
The Riddler chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Cool story. Update soon.
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Great chapter! _ I love it! Good cut off point.