Reviews for The Meaning of Stag
Kathy T chapter 1 . 8/16
yaaaaas. I've been looking for a jily story where Lily laughs at James being a stag for a while and I finally found it. very rarely are there stories with this type of animagus-reveal plotline, and I think you did SUCH a great job!
wow chapter 1 . 8/3
this is so funny! :D :D :D I can't believe that's the real definition! lolololol

also, this is definitely the best part: "McGonagall would have to live through YEARS of his children!"
SomehowSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/5
This is the funniest thing I have ever read!
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/13
james inner thought process is hilarious!
nerdy-marauder chapter 1 . 5/2
really funny with a lot of black humor
Demigod-05 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
elizaka chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oh my gosh, that was great! The last 2 paragraphs made me laugh so hard!
LJ FAN chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This nearly made me cry: "I sincerely hope I never outlive you, Lily, he thought and grinned."

I really liked this story.
M5627 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hello! Sorry, I'm writing this in the assumption that you've already read my earlier review (and you may not have done, so sorry) but THIS story is really good too! I love your James, he's really different to how I picture him in my head but your James is much funnier :P So, erm, thank you very much for writing that and I hope you have a very nice week :) Happy writings!
elmaa chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
okay you have NO IDEA how much I laughed

honestly... throughout... his tangents... and the meaning.. and sirius.. and I swear, the rest of my family is asleep and here I am trying to laugh into my pillow to smother all of the sound!

Okay I'm favouriting this so I can read it again whenever I need a laugh :)

Sometimes I can't help thinking James is a girl, with all of his tangents.. they seem distinctly feminine.. but when he does a particularly James-esque one I forgive you and all is well :D

okay. thanks for the wonderful read!
CapacityForWings chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
The first hearty, out-loud laugh occurred here: "What a perfect way for Snivellus to die."

After that, another laugh.. and another...

I planned, for a short while, on listing all of the hearty, laugh-out-loud moments, the ones I truly wanted to thank you for, (laughter is good medicine, you know!), but soon realized there were just too many! Thereafter, I was going to pick out only the EXTRA funny scenes... but hey, they are ALL extra funny!

I think that perhaps, though, my personal favorite was "McGonagall would have to live through YEARS of his children!"

Oh, but the Lily/Remus affair... ROFL.

I could just keep going. I DO appreciate a well done romance/humor fic. It made my night! Is that pathetic? Ha ha!
fd-potter chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
love it, love it, love it! haha you write so good its worth the time! siriusly (lol) ive read almost all your stories about lily & james and i think this is the greatest one! also horrible person and its sequels are great and all the other ones xd i think you shoul write a long story! despite the fact that you wont upload very pfted id read it anyway :) i hope you can understand what i wrote here cause im not very good with english :P lots of kisses!

BlissfullySortOfAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
BAHAHA! you, my friend, are brilliant.
MarauderetteLily chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
“For what it’s worth, I think it’s cute,” Peter piped up.

That is the most intelligent thing he's ever said!

LOL, luv this oneshot! I didn't believe you about the meaning of a stag and I looked it up. Holy crap, it was true. I'm gonna tell me friends about this!

Rubidia chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
lol, that was great. It really was. I love it. Everything was perfect!