Reviews for A Mild Emergency
metalbitch18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
lol sean not remembering the girls name, so like him. good so far waitin on more :o)
PrettyinPinkNikki21 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
its really good but franco's daughter is named Keelia, not Quila
SkyPad chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Nice story, it looks like it has some great potential. Read it a while ago but I forgot to review, please continue soon :D
krislu chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
i am a huge fan of Rescue Me, and i was very interested to read this. it is good, for a start. i was brought into the story and wanted to hear more. this new character of Kali: who is she besides Tommy's niece? he father gave her the address, but why did she just show up? what's her story, and why would she come to Tommy for help, if that's why she's there? sorry for all the questions, i was just pulled into the possibilities of the story!
Rescuemesucksass chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
You guys are little basterds who think this show is cool but it really just makes fun of firefighters, you fucks!
lat7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I liked this. I hope you continue. I really wish someone would write a fic with Sean as the central character. He is my favorite and so far every fic has had Tommy as the main character. I hope you continue to have Sean at least in the story.