Reviews for Just another Training Session I Think Not
Scrribble chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Such a beautiful story. The last chapter was amazing. At first i was confused, but the way you did it was perfect. the story was sweet, and while some chapters felt rushed, everything came out in the end. ~

Thanks for making my night. 3
Fumera chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
That was a good ficcy it's taken a long time for me to re-find and read, but it's darling!

Besides te odd grammer and spelling problems, it was still well wrote, though the last chapter was a wee bit confusing, but adorable nonetheless.

The only Lloyd/Kratos fic I've read, and a favourite well done!
AngelofaWhiteNight chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
This story is awesome! I vote for a lemon too! Update soon please!
Apollo Owens chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
unless this is the last chapter, you must create a new one IMIDIATELY PLEASE!XD
Apollo Owens chapter 3 . 2/16/2008
Incest is best!
ALonelyStar chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
Must read more! Update soon please!
WingArashi chapter 7 . 1/30/2008
A! A! A! A! A! A! A!
Yamiyugikun chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
I LOVE LloydKratos, the cutest pairing in ToS. Please update. Will you write a lemon?
Perfect Fallacy chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
Yahoo Another chappie O loves it, can't wait for chpater 9...what chaos is the world going to end up to? *grins*
Golden.Couture chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
Hey, another great chap! I loved it! Really emotional...I like how you put the flashback and the present time together. And sorry about your dog too. But I'd love to read more!
Emilin Rose chapter 8 . 10/25/2007
UPDATE!

so there is more yes? me hopes so! me want to see thems happy!

sorry 'bout ur dog.
kathochan chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
I vote on letter A. It was also a neat story.
kage.exe chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
c plz!
Kyoki Hinote chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
A combined with C would be best...

Lloyd confesses his love, is accepted, and THEN they have pretty monkey sex. x33

Please, there must be more lemons for this pairing! Dx I need sex! Well... Kratos and Lloyd need sex! Please? -puppy eyes-
The Idiotic Oracle chapter 7 . 5/24/2007