Reviews for Winds of Change
czars chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
I'm not one for AU but I really liked this. shame it's not finished.
OTHfan25 chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Such a great story so far. Really hope that you update this story. Please update this story.
Ambiguous21 chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
..l. I'm so upset right now because this is so incredibly interesting and addicting... And you just left it...
monica chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
I only just discovered this story, despite its being years old, and it's sad to see that it appears as though you've abandoned it. I sincerely hope that you one day find your way back to this story. And I say that not only because it's very compelling, and I want really to read more, but because you are a very talented writer. There is no better way to maintain the craft than to keep writing, so if not in this story, I hope we see plenty of your writing elsewhere in the near future.
Ninpinpin chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
post soon
Lola chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
OMG, I just found this fantastic story and you have to update it, you just have to! It's been a few years now since you last updated but please please don't leave it much longer cause this story deserves to continue and I'd really love to hear more from you on this. You are an excellent writer and I love every part of this story and I just can't get enough, I was so disappointed that there was no further chapters so please please for my sanity, update this amazing story.

(I hope I've done enough a** kissing, which is genuinely true, for you to date!)

Thanx

Lol
chase the memories chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
I just went to look up any story and found this... this story is so good, but i'm really hoping that you plan to finish this one... you did amazing on this... please update this soon if you plan to finish this... great job... )
Ninpinpin chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
post soon
Louise chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
Hi,

I stumbled across your story and I have to say I'm loving it! I love the tension you created and I just love any Naley interaction. I noticed you haven't updated this story in a couple of years - does this mean you've lost interest and aren't going to keep going, cause that would be a real shame. Please please please keep going with this, I thinks it SUCH as good story and I'd love to read more!

Thanks

Louise
Anna chapter 9 . 4/11/2008
What an awesome story! Please, please continue to write this, I love it! Please continue and update shortly. Thanks xo
nathansbaby chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
amazing story.. please continue
Sh0eless chapter 9 . 12/26/2007
oh please do continue this fic! i'm loving it to bits!
Kimbo0627 chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
aw thats sad

is it gonna be naley or brathan?, cause i think that naley is better than brathan

by the way this is a really good story and can't wait for you to update
Shelley chapter 9 . 8/31/2007
Really love this story. I love the 'will they won't they' relationship of Haley & Nathan. Are you not finishing this story as I noticed you haven't updated it since last year? I really, really hope you continue on with this and can't wait for your update. So please update soon!
ImGladYouFoundThatFunny chapter 9 . 8/18/2007
this is a really good story. have you let it go, or are you going to continue it? i think it's really great, and that you should definitely finish it. you're a great writer!