Reviews for Runaway
my sweet feathered angel chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
awsome story great job i love ur story too much i read it more and more and i can't stop
Newbie123 chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
Umm...This fanfic is the best so far about GI Joe. Keep on going.
kiako Ornitier fan chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
Please keep on goinging. This is like the bestest story in GI Joe about sigma 6. Keep on going I'll give you a cookie
10tailwolfdemon chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
(whitefang4ever) hello! i'm SO sry i hadn't been reviewin.i'm so busy this year in high skol.i changed my user's name by-the-way.i'm lookin 4ward 2 readin this story.i'm thinkin of a g. story tat i'm hopin i'll b postin ,plz update soon.
AccessBlade chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
Yay! You finally decided to write this fanfiction again! I missed reading about Fen and her wacky adventures. And they arrested her because she apparently was working with COBRA?

Ah well. I was planning on starting a fanfiction on Sigma 6 of my own one day. Something to do with genetically modified humans. But I have to watch the episodes.

YO JOE!

Or as Fen would put it, YO HO!
ninja enchantress chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
this fic is awesome please tell me your gonna continue it
Greenzers chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
This fic is AMAZING! Fen is awesome xD

Hope you update soon! Can't wait!
Greenzers chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
"Who wants an achohol filled chocolate? Who wants it?"

xD My brother gave me some of those once... they numbed my mouth...

Amazing job, Kiako!
Greenzers chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
xD Great fic, Kiako!

"I have a screwdriver and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Haha, love it! Keep writing!
mmkfire chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
good story are you goin to finsh it?

Michelle
Whitefang4ever chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
fen has a lil bro and sis! kool.o and this was a really funny chap.i still can't stop laughing! xD go on with next chap b/c i want 2 no what happens next! plz!
Angel Commando chapter 7 . 9/19/2006
It's alright, but try not to take so long next time, arlight? Update ASAP! Here's what I do: I listen to music while watching anime/cartoons or reading a book or watching a movie. It ALWAYS gets the juices flowing again! If not, Email me and then I can help you out somehow.
NoaWhan chapter 7 . 9/19/2006
you said you only have seen 1 episode of sigma 6 so i am including a webpage hasbro puts out that has webisodes of the sigma 6 show, also included are the episodes of the origional gi-joe telivision show.
pyro chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
My god it's been awhile since i've read this. God it's scary when jinx gets drunk. I wonder how she feels when a hangover hits? keep it up!
Big K Studios chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
thanks for updating this chapter was offglass

u and kuro r updating now its my turn! Chaos Cerberus 7 of the Hearts is comin back u guys inspired me