Reviews for Shades of Blue
crizzygirl chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
nice story/.. update please!
anna chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
wo, good!
fjdodhgo figure chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
OC. Very OC.
Kya Paranda chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
AWW!seto and tea are just too cute. iliv it!
34576890 chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
ohmygosh! I normally don't like Seto/Anzu...or just fics about Anzu in general...but this was just too adorable!

The part where Seto caught the vase in the second chapter literally caused me to squeal out loud.

So fun to read! Keep it up!
Kada chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
Again, what a romantic date! Sheesh *jealous of Anzu*

Although, to be perfectly honest, I'm going to have to brush my teeth long and hard after this to prevent fluff-induced cavities.
Kada chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
Ooh, very romantic. Er, nothing much else to say. Keep up the good work! n_n
Kada chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Kada again. Good chapter

...I didn't know lemon juice was a hiccups remedy. o_0
Kada chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Another wonderful, enjoyable chapter. Slightly awkward, but nevertheless romantic. Until next time, Kada
Kada chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Hello again! Kada here. This chapter was very cute. And, hey, we got to see Mokuba! yay
Kada chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I like it. It's interesting to see Seto's point of view, and learn that he does regret his actions. In most fanfiction I've read, he's always got too much pride to admit it to himself. Yay for Kaiba showing his soft side! n_n
Silver Hunteress chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
There are no words to describe how beautiful this is. I was a little wary at how qucikly the whole date thing came about. But it is clear that this is a well written work. Now HURRY UP! I just read it and I love it so much!*Quivers with anticipation* Post again soon!
Twinkle.Twinkel chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
aww! seto can be so sweet when he wants to be! i loved it update soon please!

tear-drowned-angel X
Keke Koorime chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
wow this a G-R-E-A-T Story so far!plz write more son!
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
Ah, just me again -cracks nuckles- LET'S TYPE! Wow! Dude! The dance scene was so GOOD! I could sense a sort of...gentleness...is that right? It's sort of hard to explain...I got the feeling of softness and lightness like you had to read it slowly and savour the feeling or...something. Heh. Suffice to say it's been a long time since a piece of writing (any piece of writing) has done that for me. _ You said you drew right? Do you have a deviant art account or anything like that? I would like to see if you are as good an artist as you are an author Update soon!

Soi