Reviews for A Wish
Fedski chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
beautiful.
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
;O; I was holding my breath the whole time I was reading it. LOVE.
The Meta chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
aw. that was just too cute. i really like it!
PaperInked chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Oh my God...the sweetness...and that boy...I mean, no one should be judged just because of their sexuality, is it? Gah! The unfair world!

That was so cute anyway, to fall in love all over again...that sounds so romantic. Yuki is so sweet. Haha. Yuki's love is enough...Shuichi is so loyal...and you are so brilliant! Great job!
lovergal1227 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
OMFG I'm crying! I still am, this is such a wonderful story!
December Jewel chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Sad at the beginning but very fluffy at the end! Good JOB!
animegirl1282 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
that was sweet...although the leukemia thing was just mean...sorry, I watched a tv show last night where they killed a baby. :'(

Anyhoo, it has been a very long time since you updated! I have missed your stories! Keep up the good work!
sky75rk chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
wow. actually, i had an idea that it would have a fluffy ending, but i didn't realize that it would be THAT fluffy. I liked it, the angst in the first part driven by doubts and fears was very good, and the part about the OC was very convenient. It is not everyday that I will be able to read a story about Shuichi meeting another gay kid whom he will comfort. It would've always been Hiro who will do that part and not him. It was a refreshing change, actually.

Although, Yuki's part was slightly unhesitant enough in his actions/words. But I guess that's what makes your piece more original than the others. In my head, I kept on thinking how Yuki would say 'idiot' to Shuichi first before explaining. Heals the hurt more, in my opinion. Anyway, this is already a nice story and I wouldn't want to change anything about it.

sky75rk

ciMmEriAn
Kolie chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
*wipes a tear from her eye* That was so sweet and incredibly awesome! I love good fics where Eiri acts nice and sweet and all that sugary stuff. It's just a nice change from his usual cold self. *sighs*
DianaLineelu2001 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Wah! It moved me to tears! Thanks 4 writin such a nice story! I'm so happy that I read it near Xmas. It brought out da Xmas-sy emotion! Teehee
Epithelial chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
It's so fucking cute! Jesus christ bannanas, I couldt write something like that even if I tried. I loved it!
Quack says the duck chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
that was excellent! I think that the characters weren't exactly... shu and yu a lot. Yuki seemed too nice and Yuki too... I dunno, normal? lol. But the story itself was brilliant - you made me cry! Goin' on my faves, so thanks!
0ri chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Cute. Some issues with the layout though. When you have two people speaking, and the secon person talks, you're suppose to space it and then start the other person's sentence. Difficult to explain... lettime get a peice of you're writing and show you;

The boy said nothing at first. Shuichi assumed the boy was around sixteen years old and he was smaller than he was when he was around that age. “My parents threw me out,” the boy said, not looking at Shuichi. “They were always arguing with each other, and paid no attention to me at all. When they found out about something that I’m not ready to tell them, they… they threw me out.” Shuichi frowned. “Why would your parents throw you out of the house? What could you possibly have done?” No parents had the right to claim no responsibility over their own children!

okay, and it's supposed to be;

So yeah. That was the only problem. I really liked it otherwise. x3
hokage chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
oh! yuki ooc! but it's still nice! i like it, some dialogues are heart - crushing! write more!
Cosmos Usagi chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Very long long time P

Still good though xD Very!