Reviews for Futureless
Keilise chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
{ oh god...i just...i just couldn't resist that xD }
Puppiesssss chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
what happened to seimei?
Ancient Will-o'-the-Wisp chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
I don't really know what else to say other than that I loved this one. I cried myself almost silly. First because I found the place this story in continued when it isn't on AFF and second because this is so wonderfully heartbreaking. I mean ...

I don't want to repeat myself but if you want to know what else I have to say to this take a look at your profile on AFF and you'll know.

Kind regards from a new fan.
Vertigo Step chapter 12 . 1/8/2009
ahh that was a good story detailed and interesting. i likes
Broham44 chapter 12 . 6/10/2008
107602 chapter 12 . 12/17/2007
I liked the ending. It was a great story.
107602 chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
How can you cut out the sex scene in chapter 5. It was all set up perfectly, Then you jump to after. Be strong, don't chicken out, I bet it will be great. I kind of miss not hearing about the time Ritsuka lost his ears. But it is a great story overall and I am really enjoying it so far.
ItsaMiracle chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
WTF man..where are the details...NEED details lol naw just jokes, this little fiction story you have goin on is pretty good so far, the writing is simple, sometimes abit now lol but gets the message through. I like it so far, you story line(plot), is what I like best about it, though I might have wrote the story in more depth and description, if I was genius enough to think of a plot like this but your style of writing is also great to, its not complicated and is easy to follow, keep up the good work!
mandarin'peel chapter 12 . 8/31/2007
ahh i just read the whole story in one go .

its amazing.

i love it, loved how soubi took the torture himself instead of letting ritsuka suffer

i actually really liked how you portrayed zero in this story. it makes them seem a bit more human

thanks so much for writing this XD
Jeralynn chapter 12 . 6/23/2007
I enjoyed your fanfiction, though I felt as if I was in a different story its most likely du to the fact that I have read up to volume 7 (since i just got into the series not too long ago)

Keep it up and don't be afraide to make mistakes! I cant wait to see what else you have to come up with! And its ok if you dont want to make this smutty! Hehe I searched under M though XD hehe

What I like best is how you where devloping your characters. Though I really feel as if you left this story incomplete, is there a sequel to it?

If there is, why dont you try to look into where the manga took off, if you google Loveless volume 7 you should get some good links that will send you to a good manga site! I am sure you know this though! I look foward to seeing more out of you! I'm adding you to my favorite authors _;! Keep up the good work onii-sama
Exhabiche chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
The past tense of the verb "to drag" is "dragged".

"Drug" is a noun referring to a medicinal or recreational substance altering body chemistry.

The two are not interchangeable. Sorry if I sound harsh, but this is the kind of mistake that makes me want to stop reading your story.
L-Zakuro chapter 12 . 3/15/2007
amazing. truely amazing.

I've spent an afternoon of my life reading up on this and it was definately worth it!

Thank you for making my day. :)
Care-Bear-Nightmarz chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
a.w.e.s.o.m.e story
EmelyeUchiha chapter 12 . 1/28/2007
XDD I loved this story so much! It may have taken two nights of staying up until 3:00am to read it. But it was so worth it! I loved it so much, and I heard (God knows where) that later on in the manga something like that (Ritsuka being a sentouki AND sacrifice) is gonna happen, except with Soubi. And yah...I'm gonna shut up now XP This story was really wonderful. You're an awesome writer!
Dipilidopa chapter 12 . 11/5/2006
it was very butifoul, i am really bad at this, sorry. its really the best loveless fic i read.