Reviews for A Stray Thought
Hero's Valor chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Could have been a bit more descriptive in what their lives were like. And could have given Nabiki's thoughts at the time she volunteered but pretty solid otherwise.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Gseven chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I do wish that you would continue this tale. I hope that you do. I've always liked the Nabiki and Ranma engaged at the beginning stories. She seems a much better match for him in my mind.
Fredryck chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow. That was cool! :D
Chikiko chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
great story
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
need to expand on why the ought came to nabiki.
PCHeintz72 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Well, I agree with the others in that it should be continued. I liked Cloud-Dreamer's story.
dennisud chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
As a one-shot it lacks a lot of the dialgue and substance that is necessary for a substantial one-shot.

So I consider it a prologue so I do hope you can continue this.

dennisud
Paver83 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Nice start. Looking forward to you making this one a series, if possible.
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Do me a favor and flesh this story out more. It is a very good oneshot but it needs more detail. Making such huge jumps in one paragraph isn't good for the flow of the story. All in all it is a good lil' oneshot.
Innortal chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Weird for a one-shot as it seems more like a prologue.

As for directions, maybe add a OMG crossover, with Skuld trying to prove she is better at matchups than Urd, using her goddess abilities to divine which girl would be a better match with hurting the elast amount of people, as well as loosening their tongues during the talk. It would explain why Nabiki had such a strong thought and forgot.

That being said, not bad.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
not bad.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
please say there will be akane bashing in this. or at the very least very badluck to the bad tempered, peeping, manic depressive, bipolar, lesbian of a tomboy
Locke1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I... expected a bit more... like some internal monolouge? some deep character insight... Anything? So what excatly prompt Nabiki to take Ranma as her fiancee? What was this Intense idea that made Nabiki speechless?

Meh... I'd say more... but i didn't read past that part...
Bobboky chapter 1 . 12/16/2005