Reviews for Attractive
teacupz chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
haha, nice fluff of Abby and Chicken Little. but, I thought that in the movie, Abby wasn't mad at all at Chicken Little but felt incredibly happy after Chicken Little kissed her... or not? O.o sorry if I am wrong.

but, I think you captured Chicken Little's character pretty well. still the same guy, XD like when he said this: "You... Uh... Want a soda?"

it has potential to be continued but ended it like this is not a bad choice after all. in fact, I like the ending, haha, XD keep on writing!
Atsukimo chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
It's...short and sweet, I guess, but just so you know, Abby kissed CL at the end of the movie, it's kinda hard to notice but she did, by the way I meant after the weird movie...which was at the end of the movie...you know what I mean right?
Ithillium chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Hey do you think you could make it a little longer, but besides that it was good.
purplewinx chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
That was really short...BUT SOO FREAKIN GOOD! It kinda lets you know what happened afterwards, even if it's short. But I really think you could make a story out of this. It seems like it's going somewhere. But maybe that's just well. I think you should continue (if you want to)because it could make a great fanfic. ! )
samuraistar chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
O.o...

That's IT? No lovey-doveys? No...progression from that point? No relationship establishment?

Still, that was super-cute! Write more!
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
lol

I love Chicken Little! His head is just so huge! And Abby is just so funny!

u sorry, I liked that movie a lot.

And I like this fic a lot too! It's very short, but it fits right.
Soontobemoved chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
OMG! That was so darn funny!
Ultimate Fan chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Sweet.

I, too, think Abby is kinda attractive. She's a rest from all the pretty girls from other movies. I think her personality and voice (Both in english and in the Mexican dub)are what make her so cool.

Nice story. It'd be nice if there were more CL/Abby stories around here.
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
...lol -U
PuckRox chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
aw! i haven't seen the movie yet, but still... SO CUTE!