Reviews for Of Arranged Marriages and Butterbeers
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 28 . 7/20
So many emotions! Wow, that was intense. I really felt her frustration. It made sense that Fred would be OOC but I thought it was weird that you never really showed Hermione try to research her situation. It seemed like such a major part of her personality was missing. I loved the ending though, that was funny.
Hail-Grom-theQueen chapter 23 . 7/19
At this point in this story i think i can confidently say that the only reason im still reading is because im so angry at Fred. I've got some serious mental and emotional wiplash going right now. like i cant even express my feelings adequately enough. But apart from this i absolutely adore this. I am aware that it was put on here 10 years ago but i still had to tell you.
A.Tigerose chapter 12 . 6/29
I'm so confused I have no idea what's going on
SOrry but i can't continue reading this story, it's just so wrong.
Why does Hermione have to faint all the time ? Normal people doesn't faint like that...
Ok for the blugder, but you don't faint just because you are surprised or tired or stressed...

Your plot si quite good, that's why i have continue reading until now. Mariage fic are a bit easy, but why not?
Some things are rather rushed or not explained at all. I'm a little confused about the blood bond and all that pheromone crap. It would be good on a werewolf story but it's a bit out of blue here.

All your characters are really OOC, why choose Fred if he is not the prankster anymore ? Hermione too seems really weak. She is supposed to be a strong and independant woman.
And they fall in love so easily ! I was expecting Fred to slowly changed is mind but it seems it is just : "they fall in love before, for no reasons at all and now they just have to assume it, deal with it !" Why is Fred being such a jerk anyway ?
All in all, your others characters are a bit a caricature of themselve

And mainly ... RAPE IS NOT SEXY ! It is just so wrong ! I could not stand it, reading how possesive and violent is Fred in your story.
He threaten her to rape her? "It's okay ! He is just being stressed a lot." JUST NO.
He bound her, bite her, wound her, touch her and kiss her against her will ? THIS IS SEXUAL ARASSMENT ! He must be in jail for it ! How come Hermione does not fight against it ?
You shouldn't make it so normal !

I'm sorry if this was harsh on you, you must have write it a long time ago but you should consider what you write and the message you pass along. I just hope you never have to deal with this kind of men.
misscosette08 chapter 28 . 4/22
That story was an insult to both woman and men. And to the characters of Harry Potter as well.
beautiful XD
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Dan and Emma
Love bad blood
Tina Powers chapter 28 . 7/29/2015
Holy cow was the summery off on this story...
Consider chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
This is terrible. Rape is NOT something you should be sexualizing. This is not cute, nor is it a believable love story. This is WRONG.

If you even paid attention to the characterization of Hermione you'd know that she would in NO WAY stand for this. She created an organization for house elves because she believed them to be in slave like environments which she though was wrong. The threats of rape and such (From Fred of all people) would not be tolerated by her. She has STANDARDS and I half expected her to curse Fred for treating her that way and snap him out of it rather than fall in love.

As it goes, I have standards as well and will not be going a page further. Please read what you wrote and think to yourself; Is what I wrote something to be proud of?

I'm sure JK Rowling would not be pleased find something like this on the internet about her characters.
nk01 chapter 28 . 6/18/2015
Love it
Celtic Ice Dragon chapter 28 . 6/12/2015
This was so cute! I love his reaction to the news! I thought it was so sweet that you made theirs the love story where the girl and the guy are both oblivious and don't notice the other looking. The looks Fred gave, be they about to kill someone or just filled with love that she could tell, I loved it all so much! I almost even want a sequel where they are raising the kid haha
jeanine0963 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following category:

1. All-Time Favorite Harry Potter Fanfic - Of Arranged Marriages and Butterbeers

The First Round of Voting will start on May 31st, 2015. We will take votes for two weeks before closing on June 14th, 2015. If you make it to the Second Round of voting, we will take votes from June 15th to June 22nd, 2015.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanantic Fantics Multifandom Awards
.com
Chameleonxx chapter 28 . 5/8/2015
Lovelyy
SQUIWREL chapter 27 . 3/10/2015
I'm sorry but this story made me sad.
Constant threats of rape and bodily harm isn't romantic or 'bad-boyish'. Honestly I'm kind of sorry I read it.
bakesitvegan chapter 19 . 3/1/2015
This story is insulting towards women and men. For those of you who dream of being in a relationship of domestic violence, male domination/ownership of women, then this is the story for you. I'm sorry if this story is for you. If you are looking for a HG/FW pairing, look elsewhere. The characters are so OOC they are practically OC with names from the book.
1,545 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »