Reviews for Of Arranged Marriages and Butterbeers
Scorpia11 chapter 28 . 6/10
Okay I liked this story and I love the different take on the law...bit weird at times but good. However, that being said you seriously need to edit your work. There's multiple times with repetitive words, jumbled sentences, and misspellings. I'm quite capable of interpreting what ppl genuinely mean but I feel a lot of others would just get frustrated. I know this is complete but it never hurts to go back and edit.
twlightbella chapter 27 . 12/12/2017
They made love
twlightbella chapter 25 . 12/12/2017
Fred and Hermione married
ceekatz chapter 28 . 9/30/2017
good story
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2017
Mmmm Fred is being completely horrible. And "within his right?" That's sounded like he was insinuating sexual assault. I understand him being angry at the situation. But he's really acting awful. This is what I would expect Draco Malfoy to act like at the beginning.
Why chapter 5 . 7/23/2017
Hermione is being a pushover and Fred is acting like an asshole. Why?
Izzy chapter 6 . 6/11/2017
It's so cute but take away the tiny pieces of lemon you left in there #CRINGE
Izzy chapter 5 . 6/11/2017
Why is Freddie so rude?, he's normally sweet and funny
Guest chapter 28 . 3/19/2017
Hmmmmmmm... By any chance do I know you? Is this Lea Brown? In Georgia?
Guest chapter 27 . 3/19/2017
I read the bottom part of chapter 27 and was infuriated at whoever HERFATHERSJOY is. Did they actually threaten you? My mum is a lawyer, she can sue someone if needed. I love your writing and I have your back. - Sierra
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
Aaaaah I'm a idiot whut does OOC mean again?
Guest chapter 21 . 1/16/2017
For fucks sake! This story is absolutely dreadful! At first I was like oh this is a bit strange but I'm sure it will be fine, but shit.. this is just a who other level of bull! Why is Fred such a dick?! BRANDING?! Are u serious?! He brands her and bites her skin to the point she is bleeding and then nobody act like it's a big deal?! I know it's the wizard if world but she's muggleborn for gods sake, she knows what human rights are! And Hermione is so pathetic! I don't care if they are bonded or some shit, that is NOT how you treat people. And Tonks gets attacked and everyone like 'omg your pregnant!', disregarding the fact that sje has blood dripping down her face! And I swear the amount of sexism in this is horrible, I feel offended for every girl/woman reading this, especially the one who enjoy it. I'm sorry that I'm saying this, but y'know hopefully you understand? Even if you don't read it
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 28 . 7/20/2016
So many emotions! Wow, that was intense. I really felt her frustration. It made sense that Fred would be OOC but I thought it was weird that you never really showed Hermione try to research her situation. It seemed like such a major part of her personality was missing. I loved the ending though, that was funny.
HailtheGerent chapter 23 . 7/19/2016
At this point in this story i think i can confidently say that the only reason im still reading is because im so angry at Fred. I've got some serious mental and emotional wiplash going right now. like i cant even express my feelings adequately enough. But apart from this i absolutely adore this. I am aware that it was put on here 10 years ago but i still had to tell you.
A.Tigerose chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
I'm so confused I have no idea what's going on
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »