Reviews for Of Arranged Marriages and Butterbeers
Hmmmmmmm... By any chance do I know you? Is this Lea Brown? In Georgia?
I read the bottom part of chapter 27 and was infuriated at whoever HERFATHERSJOY is. Did they actually threaten you? My mum is a lawyer, she can sue someone if needed. I love your writing and I have your back. - Sierra
Aaaaah I'm a idiot whut does OOC mean again?
For fucks sake! This story is absolutely dreadful! At first I was like oh this is a bit strange but I'm sure it will be fine, but shit.. this is just a who other level of bull! Why is Fred such a dick?! BRANDING?! Are u serious?! He brands her and bites her skin to the point she is bleeding and then nobody act like it's a big deal?! I know it's the wizard if world but she's muggleborn for gods sake, she knows what human rights are! And Hermione is so pathetic! I don't care if they are bonded or some shit, that is NOT how you treat people. And Tonks gets attacked and everyone like 'omg your pregnant!', disregarding the fact that sje has blood dripping down her face! And I swear the amount of sexism in this is horrible, I feel offended for every girl/woman reading this, especially the one who enjoy it. I'm sorry that I'm saying this, but y'know hopefully you understand? Even if you don't read it
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 28 . 7/20/2016
So many emotions! Wow, that was intense. I really felt her frustration. It made sense that Fred would be OOC but I thought it was weird that you never really showed Hermione try to research her situation. It seemed like such a major part of her personality was missing. I loved the ending though, that was funny.
HailtheGarent chapter 23 . 7/19/2016
At this point in this story i think i can confidently say that the only reason im still reading is because im so angry at Fred. I've got some serious mental and emotional wiplash going right now. like i cant even express my feelings adequately enough. But apart from this i absolutely adore this. I am aware that it was put on here 10 years ago but i still had to tell you.
A.Tigerose chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
I'm so confused I have no idea what's going on
Guest chapter 21 . 6/12/2016
SOrry but i can't continue reading this story, it's just so wrong.
Why does Hermione have to faint all the time ? Normal people doesn't faint like that...
Ok for the blugder, but you don't faint just because you are surprised or tired or stressed...

Your plot si quite good, that's why i have continue reading until now. Mariage fic are a bit easy, but why not?
Some things are rather rushed or not explained at all. I'm a little confused about the blood bond and all that pheromone crap. It would be good on a werewolf story but it's a bit out of blue here.

All your characters are really OOC, why choose Fred if he is not the prankster anymore ? Hermione too seems really weak. She is supposed to be a strong and independant woman.
And they fall in love so easily ! I was expecting Fred to slowly changed is mind but it seems it is just : "they fall in love before, for no reasons at all and now they just have to assume it, deal with it !" Why is Fred being such a jerk anyway ?
All in all, your others characters are a bit a caricature of themselve

And mainly ... RAPE IS NOT SEXY ! It is just so wrong ! I could not stand it, reading how possesive and violent is Fred in your story.
He threaten her to rape her? "It's okay ! He is just being stressed a lot." JUST NO.
He bound her, bite her, wound her, touch her and kiss her against her will ? THIS IS SEXUAL ARASSMENT ! He must be in jail for it ! How come Hermione does not fight against it ?
You shouldn't make it so normal !

I'm sorry if this was harsh on you, you must have write it a long time ago but you should consider what you write and the message you pass along. I just hope you never have to deal with this kind of men.
misscosette08 chapter 28 . 4/22/2016
That story was an insult to both woman and men. And to the characters of Harry Potter as well.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/18/2016
beautiful XD
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Dan and Emma
Love bad blood
Tina Powers chapter 28 . 7/29/2015
Holy cow was the summery off on this story...
Consider chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
This is terrible. Rape is NOT something you should be sexualizing. This is not cute, nor is it a believable love story. This is WRONG.

If you even paid attention to the characterization of Hermione you'd know that she would in NO WAY stand for this. She created an organization for house elves because she believed them to be in slave like environments which she though was wrong. The threats of rape and such (From Fred of all people) would not be tolerated by her. She has STANDARDS and I half expected her to curse Fred for treating her that way and snap him out of it rather than fall in love.

As it goes, I have standards as well and will not be going a page further. Please read what you wrote and think to yourself; Is what I wrote something to be proud of?

I'm sure JK Rowling would not be pleased find something like this on the internet about her characters.
nk01 chapter 28 . 6/18/2015
Love it
Celtic Ice Dragon chapter 28 . 6/12/2015
This was so cute! I love his reaction to the news! I thought it was so sweet that you made theirs the love story where the girl and the guy are both oblivious and don't notice the other looking. The looks Fred gave, be they about to kill someone or just filled with love that she could tell, I loved it all so much! I almost even want a sequel where they are raising the kid haha
1,549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »