Reviews for Because
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Very cute but I think that was a lot of understanding and knowledge for a one-one and a half year old, by the way she was understanding Cragen and everything, she should have been at least 3-4 years old. Also, what ever happened to Henry, you never mentioned if they caught him or not. other than that, I loved the story, thanks for posting.
Mariah94 chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
well i don't usually review until the end of a story, but that was just to funny! Cragen walking in on them just made my day, no my week:) this story is great so far:)
Carriex3 chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
i loved it! but just one question, did el and liv get married?
Carriex3 chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
this chapter was really fluffy, but those are my favorite! lol i love the fluffy stories on the site because so many are sad.
i-love-benson chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
Aw! So heartbreaking at times but this story is so sweet. Great job!
Alexis Dawn chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
loved this
JESSting123 chapter 12 . 1/27/2007
Yea, I'm pretty sure this is one of te best stories ever! I love it! I can't wait for the sequel and you should have something about El's kids and Kathy in it. Some good old fashioned EO drama! It rocks! Oh, and sex. Yea, I know. I'm a very sad person! Well, thanks for ANOTHER great story!

Jess
spacemonkey1129 chapter 12 . 12/21/2006
What s sweet shippie fic! more more more!
BrittanyLS chapter 12 . 12/19/2006
So sweet! A perfect ending!
Jaden Yuki's Little Sister chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
VERY ROMANTIC!
Jaden Yuki's Little Sister chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
THIS STORY IS REALLY SAD... YET VERY ROMANTIC! I LOVE IT!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
AW! That was such a sweet epilogue! It makes up for its shortness.

But yes, I second the motion for a sequel. :-p hehehehehe

You know I love your stories!

LOVED IT!

Luv ya!

mandi *_*

EO FOREVER!
onetreefan chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
AWW! I liked this! Cute ending, chica!

Do you realize that you began and ended this story exactly a year apart? Freaky... :P

onetreefan (Rach)
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
i hope that there is a sequal, i would love to read more about Hope and Olivia and Elliot.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
Hahaha, I just found this little projet, and I had to say it was pretty cute.