Reviews for Midnight Encounters
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Great metaphors! I like how you use words:)
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Your love affair with the English language is a delight and a stunning achievement. So many beautiful little turns of phrase, so many gorgeously crafted mental images! This story ... this paean to friendship (and possibly more) gladdens and satisfies my soul. You've written a sonata, except instead of the strains of lovingly-bowed violins, you have used words. Glorious words. Perfect words.

This is a side of Starfire that I wish would get explored more often. Her character frequently gets short shrift where development is concerned, but this ... THIS is what we need. So intimate. So pure.

Thank you. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this amazing piece of art! It goes immediately into Favorites.
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Absolute best BEST Star/Raven fanfic ever written. And I remember reading this *years* ago! Just realized that the same author who I so deeply admired for crafting this beautiful work of art of a story, is the same author who has written all those wonderful and amazing Sailormoon stories I've fallen in love with. *Sighs with deep happy pleasure* You are hands-down by far my favourite fanfic author. Absolutely. Keep on writing! I look forward very very much to more of your spendid work~
Tear of Light chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
My favorite character for this series is Raven. And never once, until I came to , did it occur to me to pair up Raven with Starfire. This is one of the few stories pairing them up that I really like. It's not forced into something too much and not rushed in any bit.

The characters are perfectly in character and you've mastered Starfire's speech. I've tried and horribly failed to mimic how she talks.

Your writing is clear and gives the right amount of detail leaving the readers begging for more. Well done!
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
oh that was soo sweet! that was amazing i totally love this!

you should definetly do more raven/starfire fics!
BlackFireBird chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Beautifully detailed and described! That was amazing. You really got Starfire in character, too. Great job. One thing, though - Raven's chant usually ends with Zinthos, but it's not really a big deal, especially compared with how awesome the rest of the story is.
Sword of Damocles chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Alright, another great chapter. I really enjoyed this story, you're a good writer.

I think you should continue this story. However, it looks like you quit writing fics for this site as you've not updated or started any stories since '06 :-(
Sword of Damocles chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Great chapter, Raven's in for quite the surprise when she wakes

up... :-D
Luc Star chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
hmm.. nice one. Hope you update soon - or is this the end?
Luc Star chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Dude.. nice chapter man. Loved the use of the many metaphors. Can't wait to read the next one.
Silvara rivana chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
Wow... I love it. but it still makes me want to see more of them after this. You are a wonderful person for writeing this. Gives you many Fuzzy and Fluffy hats to have for your own. Please write more!
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
grins I love it. I find myself hopeing it continues and star and raven get together. I like them as a couple and there is not enough good fluff about them. will be interesting to see how raven wakes up finding star holding her. And the door is still locked...

FLUFFY HAT'S ROCK!
Luna's Blades chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Whoot! That was really good! I liked that Raven was shocked into speachlessness when she woke up... It was really cute.

Horray for Raven/Starfire fluff!
Person chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
that was freakin awesome. ur an awesome writer. keep writing. this story was practically perfect. :]
Delightfully Wicked chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
If anything, you've certainly a way for words. I cannot honestly say I've seen writing better than your own but within the books I read.

Forgive me for being so highly-complimentary, but I am, indeed, impressed.

So I applaud you for your excellence in writing.

Now, you said you didn't know whether to continue this or not. Well, to be honest, I don't see how you could.

However, seeing as to how you already have a chapter 2 (which I am in the process of reading right now, I might add), it seems the problem has been resolved with little need of my critique.

That being as such, I continue to read your second chapter. Wait shortly, as my comments on that shall come soon.