Reviews for Feliz Navidad
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Thanks for provoking my first giggles of the day. I can just picture this happening - poor Ranger would have a twitch indeed! Thanks for sharing and take care.
Mooch chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Loved it! Merry Christmas to you.
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Cute
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Great one-shot. Love this bit: "Grandma has taken off the green coat. Under it is a red sweatshirt with a cross-eyed reindeer holding a cup of cheer. The caption says, "Bingle Jells!"

And I can't help wondering why this: "The Chambersberg Plums meet the Mariner's Harbor Manosos...not in this lifetime, if I can help it. Thinking of her in the same room as my sisters, something twitches, and I down the last of my second glass of wine."

Why doesn't he ever want Stephanie to meet his family? Is he ashamed of his family? Or ashamed of her or her family?

Loved the story!
dsolo chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This story made me smile. Good Ranger POV and I'm surprised Grandma Mazur didn't try to grope him.
auberus11 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
The more I read of your fic, the happier I am. Stephanie Plum fic! From Ranger's POV - and it worked!

(now if only i could give you a Ranger/Morelli plotbunny...)
Skylar747 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I loved this story. It was sweet, funny, yet there was still that edge to it that reminds us of how it is to deal with family. Great writing and thanks for posting
Peanut16 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Poor Ranger.
gorengal chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Almost been a year since you posted this, but I have to say it's HILARIOUS.
Unfinished Perfection chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
OHMYGOD! This is the funniest thing i've read in ages!

Congrats on actually making me laugh! Lol, great work, keep it up.
cfsilvermoon chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
That was a cute story. Poor Ranger. i would of had a nevous tick too.
Anna chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Wait..rangers grandmother can't speak spanish? What tree did u fall off of? She's cuban! And spanish! oh heck all i know is ranger wouldn't teach her to say feliz navidad cuz she already knows how to...anyway continue im interested
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Fanstatic. Really gets you in the mood for Christmas. Love the chemistry between the characters too. You really should do more of this.
AbbieNormal182 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
'Tsup?

This was super. A nice look at Ranger's thoughts.. He thinks about twitching A LOT, I notice...

-Abby
tdlwave chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
This was fun! Don't stop now...Steph is going to have to pay big for this, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!