Reviews for Visions of Damascus
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
nice
EarthDiva-x chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
A well executed writing. I like how they are all a bunch of smaller drabbles combined in order to paint a clearer picture on Renji and his relationships with other people. It's funny that the only person he can fight alongside without qualm or hesitation is Ichigo, who is the only non-soul reaper of the bunch. Another great job from you.
Ludicrous Legacy chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
...

I. Am. Speechless.

...

D Seriously, I adored this! I was captivated just by reading the summary. Well done! You have a real talent for vivid descriptions. Brilliant. I'd say more, but y'know, I really did mean the 'speechless' part :P
CooWings chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
*inhales* Again, I am speechless. A lot of your Bleach works have become my absolute favourite. I'll always be fond of your beautiful writing.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Oh, wow. Great look at Renji's character xD
Tarame chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Ooh, I do love Renji so. This is fantastic.
NessieGG chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Berry, I loved this! I don't know how I missed it but I'm so sorry I did! Yay Renji and yay you!
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Your characterization of Renji here is flat-out amazing. Clearly, it is what makes the fic stand out the most, but what is equally as stunning is that you managed to weave his personality into gorgeous prose. What you've written is a spot-on read into Renji's character, and I am just overcome by awe at the accuracy you've achieved. Thank you so much for the read.
violetctm chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
really good. please write more!
Only Secret chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
wow...for the lack of better word. that's how much i like it. it's amazing how you can put so much feelings into so little words.
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
An interesting take on Renji and his relationship with other characters! Very well depicted and beautifully written. _