Reviews for Abyssus
Maxine chapter 11 . 9/3
Just because I feel awesomely emo for reading this epic Kakashi stroy, Imma just say that in the anime, I believe Kakashi was 10 during the Kannabi bridge mission. So right now, in my mind, Kakashi should be 15. Sorry if I'm destroying the fic; I kinda feel like the plot would be more morbid if Kakashi was younger... Please pardon my sadistic imagination!
Maria.k.b.k chapter 1 . 8/23
“That his four man team would rather kill first and ask questions later.” Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I’m dying that is toooooo funny. Thank you so much for this. You have made my day.
loki-8-the cookies chapter 20 . 3/28
Love it, but dear God do you even know what Yorkshire pudding is? You can't eat a bowl full of Yorkshire pudding! Google it! Do love the story tho.. :)
Raven BlackRose21 chapter 35 . 1/23
Please tell me there is a sequal!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
*hugs for 'Kashi*
guest chapter 35 . 10/15/2017
his is a wonderful story hope you write one about forth year too...or have you already? Imma go check your profile then
guest chapter 31 . 10/15/2017
about that how about make it like that, in konoha time travels faster than in wizarding world so when Kakashi comes back in fourth year (if you're planning on bringing him back) its after when he becomes a member of team 7 and some of their adventures, also he's changed alot sooo yeah
guest chapter 25 . 10/15/2017
Noooooo that name belongs only to the Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi's team, Team 7 but meh I guess its fine
guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2017
Wow mental note not to mess with Kakashi-sensei
guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2017
Ah shizzles(cant curse) dont mess with kakashi ever and is this a little while after the kyuubi was sealed? Cause there has been no mention of Naruto-tachi so I'm guessing they are still young right?
KidzRule chapter 35 . 6/20/2017
GREAT final chapter!

Final verdict: EPIC story, though it has a few faults - the ones mentioend in my earlier Reviews plus Kakashi's semi-O.O. - but these faults don't completely ruin all enjoyment of this fic. And your writing is really good! :D
KidzRule chapter 34 . 6/20/2017
What. The. Fuck?! This chapter started off awesome thanks to Kakashi's fury, but Snape REALLY being evil ruined it for me. Woulda been better if he'd have been a cruel bastard yet not downright evil...
KidzRule chapter 33 . 6/20/2017
Wow. :D
KidzRule chapter 30 . 6/20/2017
*cackles* Gai is the best!
KidzRule chapter 26 . 6/20/2017
*takes a page out of little sister's book by punching Marcus out cold*
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »