Reviews for Abyssus
Yoru Hana1 chapter 4 . 4/19
Considering I believe it's canon Kakashi is the one who found his father's body after he committed suicide, I'm surprised Sakumo wasn't among those the boggart showed. Then again, if the boggart showed every single emotionally damaging death Kakashi has had happened around him the room would have been awfully crowded.
bfrancesss chapter 1 . 4/16
I never imagined I would be reading a HP x Naruto crossover. But this is gold.
This is a masterpiece! Make more!
Maxine chapter 35 . 1/6
Boom Panis! Its done and with perfection! Thank you!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Only the first Chapter, but I already freakin' LOVE this!
WHY does Snape hate Kakashi?! There's no motivation; I always thought he hates Harry coz (in Snape's eyes) kid's James Potter reincarnate, Hermione coz she reminds him of himself or Lily (my headcanon is that Snape is a fusion of Hermione & Harry, Lily a fusion of Ginny & Hermione) & is f**king irritating, and Neville coz he was the other prophecy candidate (plus, for all we know, he had a horrible relationship with the Longbottoms that resulted in an irrational hatred rivalling Potter & Black).
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 35 . 10/9/2016
Fun fact:- Kakashi was 14 during the Kyuubi attack. That means that he's probably 15. Max. He cant be 18. He was 22 when the Uchiha Clan was killed. Who was the first person to attack Harry? The one with Mizu bushin? And Sirius cant overpower someone training to be shinobi since he was born!
Deep in the Night chapter 35 . 9/16/2016
This was an amazing story! The parts of it that were funny, were HILARIOUS. I love this! My only advice would be to watch out for OOC-ness. Kakashi seems to suffer from that *a lot*. But again, you've done a fantastic job here.
Deep in the Night chapter 34 . 9/16/2016
I knew it! Yes! Kakashi's animagus is amazing!
Deep in the Night chapter 32 . 9/16/2016
THE ANTICIPATION IS REAAAAAL!
Deep in the Night chapter 31 . 9/16/2016
Itachi is going to be in this?! WOOOH!
Deep in the Night chapter 30 . 9/16/2016
Jees, Hayate. You're so evil...
Deep in the Night chapter 20 . 9/12/2016
LMAOOOOOOOO! This was hilarious and, at the same time, utterly mortifying.
Deep in the Night chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
Fucking Gai. Just, wow. If anyone can give Snape the flames of youth, it'd be Gai.
Deep in the Night chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
LMAO! OH HEAVENS, I CAN'T BREATHE!
Deep in the Night chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
LOL. This is going to be the best lesson ever xD
1,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »