Reviews for Baby Love
Rachel3003 chapter 16 . 8/4/2017
i don't get it, it's been 535 years, but Keiko is a teenager and Alexei is seventeen?! WTF?! how does that even make sense?! and miroku! he's human! how the hell does he live to the era when ramen was invented!
Rachel3003 chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
hey.. just one little question: how in the seven hells han you build a complete house and have morning sickness plus feel the baby in three days?! it doesn't make sense?!

(leaving my frustracion of your poor sense of time aside, i love the story)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
How u get sango and miroku to present day japan? Mmm they no demon blood running thru those viens..and no way in hell in short to actually go to the Devil's Domain would Inuyasha leave his over due pregnant wife/mate to go a meeting..Especially on a Freeking WEEKEND!
***LUV_ANGEL***
Rainbow dash chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Omg just... WOW... You have the most nvm but just that this got me very interest in this chapter lol any ways great job keep it up.
Rainbow dash chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Yo this is an awesome story owe I wish you can make even more and more of this this gets me so inspired and makes me happy with you awesome work you have done keep it up!
Sarah Miler chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love it!
MasterFinland chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Okay, I know this is crazy, but I have an idea for a story I just don't know how to write. Can you write it? It's about: Inuyasha turning into a girl, getting raped and pregnant, and so on. I still want it to be an InuKag thing, but, so yeah. If you would... Let me know! Love your story. Good stuff. I mean, I've read a lot of FFs so, I know what I'm talking about! :). (P.S. a lot means, like, around 2 or 3 hundred.
Breeluv chapter 17 . 5/4/2012
I loved this story its so cute,what happened with gathering shards? I think inuyasha's human side sucks and im glad he didn't listen to it,I felt so bad for kagome because she was pregant and thought he didn't want her and that just made me really sad and to be honest I thought he'd follow her and start a stuipd arugement but he built her a beautiful house instead and gave her his love in return to her's to story(:

Inukag forever!
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 17 . 9/23/2011
Lovely fic and I enjoyed it!
Silver birch chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
OMG! you stole that song and box off of anastasia! copy cat!
Sarah Miler chapter 17 . 10/24/2010
I loved this story.
SupernaturalGirl2013 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
very good
Jade-hime chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
It was good. Very nice chapter
Julianna Tala chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
Great job on the story. I give it a 10 for love and drama with slight comedy. By any chance were you reading Gena Showalter's book "The Pleasure Slave" when you wrote this lemon?
parisadaja chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
oh my gosh!there's no way i couldn't say i didn't love this story!