Reviews for Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Kinswaous chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
A sweet little monologue that stands very well on its own. I'm moved.

The idea of Chester/Tootie shippings intrigues me. I wish we could've seen some more of it in that "New Girl" story.
MadeUpFigment chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
As what another reviewer said, sometimes short is good. This really doesn't need to be a novel, it's just fine as it is to me.

I liked how you didn't say who he liked until the end (even though I already knew who it was due to reading your other fic).

I love how you explain all these character's emotions (I try to avoid saying this due to it sounding clich'e)

-A crappy reviewer
Lil Cosmo chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Aww . . . I love him. I love the fic, too.
Behemoth chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Although the only FOP fics I've reviewed I've been TimmyxTrixies, I found this one-shot pretty good. As for Tootie herself, I frankly don't care what happens to her as a final result, wether she's paired up with someone else,commits suicide, inherits her sister's darkness, becomes the godmother of Timmy's kids,gets her own fairygodparent(S), or is murdered just as long as she does'nt get paired up with Timmy in any way. Forgive me if you consider my opinion rather arrogant, but I just don't share the same feelings about her as some people. Still I will agree that ChesterxTootie is a rather interesting pairing.
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This was good! I hope you write some more. Well, not this story since it's a one-shot, but you get the point. lol. I liked that he loved Tootie, it's still pretty unexploried territory. Well keep on keeping on!
Q chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
This was Exelent!

I liked it.

signed: Q
Trixie21 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Hey, sometimes short is good.

You got *his* point across with enough emotion and thought to make me feel for the poor guy.

Chester can be such a sweetie and I always get the feeling that if he's ever given an honest to goodness chance, he could really make something of himself. Maybe not president or anything so ostentatious, but I really think he could be one heck of good man. And I think that the fact that he still is happy that he had a chance to experience love in however small and unnoticed a form is a lovely sign of that maturation.

I liked this a lot. keep up the good work.