Reviews for Paying Tribute To A Hero
ZoZo19 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Hello

Sorry it has taken me a while i have been really busy so i haven't had much time to read your fanfics. I will review each chapter as a go along. I really liked this chapter it was very entertaining. I love reading your fanfics i will review again

Bye

Zoe
Squiggles.Candi chapter 14 . 5/14/2006
No! This is the end? No!

Oh, yes... UNCLE SEVVY! (yeah, its spelled Sevvy, not Sevie. Sevvy looks much more... hotterP) I LOVED THIS FANFIC!

Have you written any more? I'm going to go check if you have. You're really good, you know? Uncle Sevvy... That still makes me laugh...
Tazgirl18992 chapter 14 . 5/6/2006
Quote:

"Neville followed Snape’s flabbergasted gaze and grinned. Oh, yes!"

Neville gets his revenge! lol!love it! It's brilliant!

*~*Tazgirl18992*~*
magicmistress1970 chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
Well written. And so typical of quite a few relationships, mine especially. People are always speaking before they think and then faced with the decission of having to appologise or allow the relationship to fade. Good job. - B
rinny08 chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
aw. it was cute.

rinny08
Squiggles.Candi chapter 13 . 4/14/2006
flabbergasted! omg i love that word!

And, as painful as it was to wait for so long, I accept your apology. Just please, for the love of chocolate, never take so long to update! I almost disinigrated (okay, so I can't spellP) with impatience.

That was good. I knew that Sev wouldn't get Harry expelled. Cause he's a good guy. He also has a hot name.

OMG! Hermoine should start calling Severus SEVVY! AHAHAHAHA! No, she can't. that's MY nickname for him. Mine. Mine! MINE! -obsessed and insane laughter-
Tazgirl18992 chapter 13 . 4/12/2006
I love this! It is brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter!

*~*Tazgirl18992*~*
a-nightingale-sang chapter 13 . 4/11/2006
Whoa! Awesome job! I can't wait for the next update!

Peace, Love, and Llamas,

Kiera Lee
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 13 . 4/11/2006
it was good but i am worried about that last sentence.
Squiggles.Candi chapter 12 . 3/20/2006
Yes, you realize I've been waiting for days and days, possibly a week, for you to update? PLEASE UPDATE! I beg of you, please update! I really wanna read! Read! READ!
thisaccounthasbeendeactivated chapter 12 . 3/7/2006
:) Well done.
Minchen chapter 12 . 3/5/2006
Ohh, don't stopp here.

That's a really great story, I hope you update soon.
Barb8 chapter 12 . 3/5/2006
I was so happy to see an update this morning. I am glad Hermione found out what Potter said and confronted Severus about it.
rinny08 chapter 12 . 3/4/2006
UPDATE! i want that lemon!

rinny08
queenanneus chapter 12 . 3/4/2006
aahh! Poor Harry, I wonder if the heart attack will be a bit delayed or sudden? You never can tell with these things. I am glad for the young couple, I do hope that there aren't too many more bumps in the road for them being together.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »