Reviews for Paying Tribute To A Hero
queenanneus chapter 12 . 3/4/2006
aahh! Poor Harry, I wonder if the heart attack will be a bit delayed or sudden? You never can tell with these things. I am glad for the young couple, I do hope that there aren't too many more bumps in the road for them being together.
Strega Triss chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
This story is really coming along! I'm enjoying it immensily and can't wait for another chapter! Update soon...
MiMschi chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
a very good chapter.. and perfect latin there.. really amazing.. im sure i would have never thought long enough to get even the latin right.. amazing really!
snapedreamer chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
don't let be the end..update! I love this
Squiggles.Candi chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
Heehee! I love that alternate romance, but it's more comedy than, well.. lol:P

Damn you Harry! Ugh! Well, I have heard this saying "Always chose friendship over romances, because romances can fail, and when they do, you rely on your friendships to get you through." But... Well, he just CAN'T really be a true friend, denying her of her love!
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
Very well written. Don't worry, I don't think that anyone is going to fault you on declensions. If all else fails claim it was a verb...actually that might make it even more screwed up...nevermind. Dyslexics should never have to take Latin.
skiesofviolet chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
OMG, this story is so amazing! I totally love it! All of the characters' actions are so believable. Awesome work so far!

-Sunny
queenanneus chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
"conscious doth make cowards of us all." I hate it when little things like Harry's 'discussion' interfere with people's relationships. I do wonder what Ginny will do though...
purplekathryn chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
No! Severus you fool!
Strega Triss chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
Hey this story is really coming along, I love it! Poor Snape...I hope Hermione finds a cure soon...Update asap!
Dafina chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
Another great chapter! I love Snape and Lily together.
Dafina chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
This is seriously entertaining to read. What's wrong with poor Severus? I must go read the next chapter and find out. :)
Squiggles.Candi chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
-Screams in agony and falls the the ground, writhing in helpless pain-

ARGH!

AW! This is so sad -wipes away a tear- and I HATE YOU FOR LEAVING ME ON THE EDGE! DAM YOU!

Lol, you are really good... Ugh... I need to read the next chapter... Ugh... Seriously! I hope that Sev lives(At least let him wake up enough so Hermione can tell him that she loves him and vice versa!
Dafina chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This is an awesome start. It's very well written considering the fact that English isn't your first language. There is a logical flow to your writing that makes it easy and enjoyable to read. And your ending! It definitely makes me want to read more!
rinny08 chapter 10 . 2/12/2006