Reviews for Paying Tribute To A Hero
LillaQ chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
What a thrilling chapter! And who is Serenita Aspen? youve got my head spinning - in agood way.
Tooi ake chapter 10 . 2/12/2006
Oh no! Someone's gotta save Severus! I suppose it will be Hermione to the rescue. Can't wait for the next part.
CathRakka chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
Whoa! This is the best fic I've read for quite some time. I'm glad I found it. Can't wait for more! :)
frenchvanilla chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
Wow, I am amazed. This fic is great. It's believable, interesting, and there's enough between severus and hermione that they're not getting together too quickly, nor is their relationship moving along too slowly. I hope one of them makes a move soon! I can't wait for an update.
Squiggles.Candi chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
Aw! I loved that chapter! I always thought Hermione was insecure... I mean, she has, like, three friends, and... Well, two are boys... It took you a while to update but it was certainly worth it! I hope for another chapter, and I'm SO glad you said that Snape's eyes were beautiful, because Harry said Snape's eyes were hollow, like black holes, and I never could imagine such a thing. I heard once that a person's eyes are the windows to their souls, and nobody is hollow.
LillaQ chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
A very nice story! Its great that you let their feelings grow slowly. Good job!
Squiggles.Candi chapter 8 . 1/23/2006
Oh, that's good! But you know what would be AWESOME? If Hermione intruduced Snape to real music! (aka muggle music)

"Whatcha gonna do with all that junk-all that junk inside that trunk? I'm gunna get you drunk-get you love drunk off this hump! My humps, my humps..." You get it.

And don't forget Green Day songs! I'm sure Snape would like songs like that. For example...

"Nice guys finish last... You're runnin' outta gas. Your sympathy will get you left behind."

"Everyone's so full of sh!t! Born and raised by hypocrites! Hearts recycled but never saved... From the craddle to the grave!"
Strega Triss chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
WOW! I love your story! Keep updating and keep up the good work!
rinny08 chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
ok, im trying to read chapter 8, but there are only 2 paragraphs on the screen, so i think theres something wrong. maybe you should try re posting it

rinny08
septentrion chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
what else could I say that those two need to talk ? For example, Hermione could drop in the conversation that things are over with Ron...
Hermione-Resilda chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Wow... I absolutely loved the details in this chap. Love the fact how Lucius died, and the personality of Severus' sister. More more...!
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
lucious or however you spell it deserve what he got
Squiggles.Candi chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
Poor Severus! His sister! I wish I had a younger sister... Well, then again, all my younger cousins are like my siblings. All of them idolize me. I feel bad for Severus, he only has one person who totally loves him.

This is really getting good. And dirty, heh! Thanks for adding more guy-ish thoughts. I mean, he should be thinking about sex, shouldn't he? Heh heh! Hope you had a very merry New Year... merry New Year?... and a happy hang-over day! (lol)
rinny08 chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
wow, im surprised severus admitted to himself that he was falling in love so soon...but you're writing, not me

anyway i liked the chapter

update soon
septentrion chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
that was a cruel but brillant revenge ! and by the sound of it, it won't be long before Severus makes a move towards Hermione, or do you intend to give much self-control than that ?
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »