Reviews for Paying Tribute To A Hero
B. M. Reed chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
I like it so far. It's kind of depressing, but I know it'll get better. And I'm so happy you kept my review in mind. I didn't mean to sound mean. Great job, update soon!
BettinaW chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
YEA; I still like it!

The friendship-thing went a bit too quickly and directly for my taste, but you describe the 2 characters well. Only Severus would NEVER talk explicitely about his enduring the cruciatus, would he? And not tell that Dumbledore found him weakening .. it would be too embarassing to tell such stuff. So Hermione rather guessed this from tiny hints?

I'm truly gratefull that for once Hermione has NOT become beautiful beyond measure in 4 weeks time! Severus is not the type to go for the superficial, he favors intellect.

Hm, Severus' sister? Was she ever at Hogwarts, where is she now? If she was in the famiy household as we swa it in the pensieve, she would have been used to abuse, would she not? Maybe a half-sister?

I'm curious where Dumbledore is, still in the grave? While safe, he is of no use there..

I have a problem with the Unbreakable Vow: If Dumbledore is not dead, Severus HAS broken it, right? How can he live?

Is Draco back in his family? Lost for the Light?

I'm curious as Crookshanks, who the traitor in the order is, but please don't tell any time soon!

BTW Crookshanks can detect Animagi, will you build this in?

Do you know that you get reviews only from sighned in persons? I'm not an author myself but there must be a way to switch this off, and get far more feedback!

Good luck, update soon, please - you kept me curious!
BettinaW chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
wow, I've just found this and it really looks promissing!

well written, easy to read. Please just remember to do italict right! I hope you're up to make a full story!
Hina-Kmi chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
Very good indeed!

Just a little advise... You should make some kind of separation between the "scenes", so we can follow the story more easily.

Please update soon.
rinny08 chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
I like this a lot. please update soon
duj chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
"Snape's sister"? Will we get to meet her? I assume she's the laughing girl as Snape's broomstick bucks in one of thememories Harry sees during canon-occlumency lessons.

When did Hermione have Occlumency lessons? that was a bit unexpected.

BTW, I feel convinced that Snape guessed at Dumbledore's involvement in Sirius's escape as soon as the head told him "This door has been locked since I left the ward ten minutes ago..."
B. M. Reed chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
It's pretty good so far, but I've noticed some rather agitating typos along the way. When you write, you apparently put slashes between a word you wish to make italicized, but you forget to italicize them. While this may not seem important, I can assure you it distracts me. In any case, apart from my complaint, I enjoyed reading this story and wish for you to continue.
duj chapter 1 . 12/17/2005