Reviews for Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
PsylentFox chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Nice story. Very funny. :D

However...you seem enjoy making Tessa seem...second rate to Sousuke...or either Sousuke too stupid to realize that he would be much better off with Tessa.

I am pretty faithful in the fact that when it comes to stories, I pretty much stick with Cannon character relationships...but in few animes or mangas, I find myself straying away from the cannon pairings and into the more unconventional ones.

For instance: Naruto: I like Naruto with anyone except Hinata. For Full Metal Panic: I like to see Sousuke with Tessa mainly for the fact that she doesn't beat the hell out of him for no apparent reason. And with Love Hina, I prefer to see Keitaro with someone other than Naru...I like the abusive chicks for comic relief...but for relationship wise...

In light of this, I have a request...

Actually, now that I think about it, I have two requests.

The first one is that you please write a story being mainly Sousuke and Tessa centric pairing wise.

And the other one is if you could have one being Sousuke and Mao centric pairing wise...I have yet to see something like this on any fan website...and I think the pairing would be interesting to say the least.

You don't have to do it...but it would be cool. :D

~IO
Aries2000 chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
this was good reading material even though it is kinda short! there was few spelling/grammer errors, the character roles were stuck to relatively good, humor and plot was great, and overall a well made story! i would like to see some more works from you.
Meech chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
LOL,

Man that fic was hilarious, best I've ever read. That on definately get a bookmark. Very original. I almost cried from laughter when he shot himself in the balls. Mao's sex class was the icing on the cake. I didn't want it to end. Actually sounded like something the writers of FMP would've written. Get a job at ADV or whoever owns the rights. Seriously, and awesome fic.

Meech

Ps: i wanna write a fan fic, i already have it thought up, but, i tend to ramble. I want it to be long, but not so long as that it never ends. If u would e-mail me i would love it. Thanks.
Where the gras is greener chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
The way you told your story I really got the impression that Kaname and Sousuke are in an abusive relationship. I know it's not the kind Gatou intended for his characters and that most of these violent spurs are for comedy reasons, but... you know?

Other than that you increased the characters actions which isn't necessarily the best way to fish for laughs.

ed
RandomReview chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
You must continue this story!

And please don't let this turn into another Sousuke/Kaname story...
Nara Merald chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Ah! that was GENIUS! I loved every moment of it!
littlemisssweetheart chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
UPDATE SOON

TESSAXSOUSUKE
littlemisssweetheart chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
update soon i really like this story

nothing against kaname and sousuke parings but i think she can just be too...bipolar one minute she nice and i really like her but she gets set off so easily and gets all bitchy

anyway i'm rootin for tessa/sousuke (yeah i'm different)
mrreaderguy chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
c'mon update... writing so amazing...pleasse... it's like dangling fried chicken in front of a starved fat kid..update soon!
IronicEnding chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
Yet another story that ended up absolutely brilliant. I love how easily you can switch between naration and dialogue. This definatly had great flow and is worthy of bearing your name. Hope to read more of your work and soon. :-)
reader chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Very to see more!
AzureSky123 chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
lol great story, keep it up.
Aislin Oriel chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
"Oh here we go again..."

Great job. By now reviews for your FMP fics should be called "Poor Sousuke"'s. Hehe.
Azamiko chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
Wow...you know a LOT about sex! This is actually a pretty fun story, partially because of all the sex facts.
vic chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
i truly pity the poor guy. reading the next chapter will be like watching a car crash, awful (for him, not your writing)yet engaging.