Reviews for The Ivory Eros
koalared chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
So will Hephaestion remember or fall in love with Alexander again? He does sound so charming now, a return to his innocent days? I loved how he wanted to

ask Eumenes why he disliked him so. Lookin forward to the next update.
RedRaiderHottie chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
this story is so great...please update soon
drarry fan chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
This is brilliant! I can't wait for more! Please hurry! Poor Hephaistion :( *runs and adds this the fav stories list*
SilverStarSheep chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
I love this fic! I'm glad Hephaistion isn't dead. *breathes a huge sigh of relief* But he can't remember anything! :( Which actually makes for an awesome plot...

Anywho. Awesome fic. Can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
ryuniel chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
I love this story!You made me cry badly with the first chapter. I felt my heart leap when Hephaistion was getting weaker and weaker. I was overwhelmed by Alexander's guilt and sadness after Hephaistion lost his last breathe... it was so emotional.

And the second chapter is also touching and full of hope. Alexander's delight made me feel happy for him too. Hephaistion remembered nothing? Did he drink the water from Hades to erase the past-life memory?

I can't wait for the next update! Thank you for sharing
suemichave chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
This is a very interesting fic and I wonder where it will lead us. I am sure that I will enjoy the journey however, and hope that Alexander will not come to regret his wish, nor will Hephaestion. To me it is he ultimate sadness that they were separated in life so young.
Elithraniel chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
*literal gasp* ...Hephaistion seems very calm considering he has lost most of his memory, it seems. Hmm... he still thinks Alexander is sexy, though (of course). Imagine waking up without really knowing who you are, being tended to by the gorgeous Collin Farrell!

-Elithraniel
RedRaiderHottie chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
your story is very good...i can't believe that heph doesn't remember anything...i usually don't leave comments but i really like your story...please update soon
koalared chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
Oh no, no memory? Still excellent. And a fast update! Yes! Another?
Queendel chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
Good, exciting update.

Well, Alexander got his wish granted by the Gods and has his beloved Heph back live ... but Heph have no memories of who they are, nor of his love for Alexander.

It will be most interesting to see what happens from hereon...How Alexander will deal with this new Heph, how he will win back his love, and how the Companions, Army and Court will react to Heph's supernatural resurrection from the dead. Update soon.

Seasons greetings and all the best for 2006.
Trust No One chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Very fresh and intriguing - twisted and quirky for sure, but I'm definitely curious to see what Eros exacts as his price.
koalared chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
The whole interaction between Hephaestion and Alexander was just beautiful and bittersweet.

Is this a be careful of what you wish for? situation?

Looking forward to more of this.
Elithraniel chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Oh dear! Quite an intriguing beginning you have there... Interesting that Alexander refused to do what he forced historically, declaring Hephaistion a Divine Hero. I love the little hints of an umcoming doom, "the price" and all that. Please continue soon!

-Elithraniel
Queendel chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Interesting and intriguing start. I wonder what Alexander is going to lose to have back Heph...or if Heph is going to be the same.

Update soon.