Reviews for A Spectator
Jellochuu chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Stupid people who don't even know what Zero Wing is shouldn't comment on stuff their brain is to small to handel, Avon.
Avon Belac chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
How interesting that I stopped by just to hear myself speak, considering that was written on a keyboard. Clearly, you thought that through to the extent of your obviously limited capabilities.
O.o chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Hi, my name is Avon Belac. I stopped by to review just for a chance to hear myself speak. I think I'm hot shit. Look at my vocabulary, aren't I awesome?
Avon Belac chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Simovia, I tire of trying to understand your lackluster humor, and I dare say you do too considering the utter lack of enthusiasm with which you embrace your writings. Or is that simply lack of talent?
Gingerbeer chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
It's... so... true! *sniff*
Martin Rothes chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
didn't read this either but it doesn't really matter cause this is only funny to comp geeks like your brother n stuff so dont ever write anything like this again.

-martin
Dalkice chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Very good job! Has hell frozen over? It must have, for Logical and Zero Wing to mix and not come out total crap! Excellant, excellant work. I couldnt have done better with a Zero Wing fic.
S3 I'm a little tired chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Well... this makes Zero Wing seem intresting! Congratulations! I loved it!
Kenyai chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Zero Wing live forever. This good story. El_Stapler wrong when said Zero Wing old. I give story rating of "Mainscreen Turn-On" it turned on laughter. Good job you know what you doing. Keep write.
Animeanie chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
That was pretty funny. I definitely liked it. And el_stapler? Just who do you mean when you say that you speak for all of us? The rest of the reviews like the fic. You're the only loser with no sense of humor out there.
KD001 chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
ooooo... so that explains everything! I bet anyone on that ship felt the same way! Good **** mayyyn, good ****.
Vulgaris Prime chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
It seems no one can stop laughing about it. You just held back for a second, that's all. Not bad... actually had something to it.
obsidianflame chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
"A cut down version, with strange sentence order"? ROTFL! This story is hilarious! All your words are belong to us... ;-)
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
Newspeak? I never thought I'd see a fic connecting Zero Wing with 1984. It's funny though.
Kaiser the Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
oh, YES! that was great! A lot better that stupid fic that was just the opening, nothing more. hmmmmmmm... good explanation of the awful translation.