Reviews for Things will go my way
Siriabelle Grace chapter 31 . 4/28
Very nice end! That's why we always should be wary of our dreams! ;)
Thanks for posting!

Kiss,
Siria
AliceCullen3 chapter 31 . 2/4
LOVE IT!
Lady Nalaa chapter 31 . 7/22/2014
Does Harry ever find out about Ginny true self?
Teithril chapter 31 . 7/13/2014
Love this story! Love sub Draco and Dom Harry...it's usually written the other way around so this was very refreshing. Still not a fan of Severus/Ginny, but it wasn't horrible...lol! That's big progress from my first reaction! :-) Will be looking into other stories you may have!
Teithril chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Things just got really interesting! Glad to know my little instincts from your writings was right about Dumbledore...or more like unfortunately they were right since now it's a plot twist! Love it! And I'm slly coming around to Ginny & Severus...very slowly. But still a little more with each chapter.
Teithril chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
Dumbledore is very OOC if he is seriously wanting to hurt Harry that way...I sense a hidden plan there with him. And I wonder why Ginny did a glamour on her left arm since you had written clues to make it look like Susan Bones was the young DE switch the red hair & the sentence saying "the Weasley girl" on who also knew of Harry & Draco's telepathic ability with each other. I'm still not thrilled with Sev/Ginny...but I'm not HATING it...which is progress. :-)
Teithril chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Love the fic so far! But why oh why Ginny & Severus!? Say it ain't so! Lol! I'm a HUGE Severus fan and Ginny just isn't good enough for him. But I'll see where this goes...maybe I can get over it. ;-) But seriously...I'm just messing with you. Can't have EVERY fic have Severus being the emotionally & self-esteem deprived soul that ends up with someone who makes him know his worth...but why Ginny!? Lol! Great job though...you have me hooked.
SW33TCH3RRY2014 chapter 31 . 2/16/2014
great story! I just LOVE submissive Draco
ZianaSue chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
I read the whole but since this is my second time commenting they won't let me comment again on chapter 31 so I'm oommenting here on chapter 30 ...without further ado ... I love happy ending I think I liked the story more this time than the first time a read it. But I think that about almost every sory I read more than once.
Free Siri chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Ha! He is preggo!
Free Siri chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
So Ron's not preggo?
CheyRain chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
I have a bit of a problem with one of the 'facts' in this chapter. You said that two men would always have boys as there's no female chromosomes. That is not true. Men have XY chromosomes, X for female, and Y for male. Women have XX. Women can only have female children unless a Y chromosome is introduced. In fact, the Y chromosome is what triggers the chemical reaction within the first few days of conception that turns the androgynous fetus into a male or female. If two males were to have children together, there is a 2/3's chance it would be a boy because the fourth possibility (YY) can not exist in nature and in fact would die before the chemical introduction occurred. However there is a 2/3's chance of XY (male), and 1/3 chance of XX (female). It is a common misconception that it is because of the mother that the child is female. It is not. It is the father's sperm and the chromosomes that it carries that determines the sex of the child.
Signed,
CheyRain
blackbloodywolf chapter 31 . 7/4/2012
So Sweet
galyardt chapter 31 . 3/4/2012
i would think that isak and ebba are mates too why not make a story about that shocking mating at a young age dont you think tell me what you thing
justletmebealittlecrazy chapter 31 . 1/3/2012
i love it, it was soo cute.