Reviews for The Dark Mark
QuillDream19725 chapter 6 . 1/17
Yay I'm so glad George survived this is a great story.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
dont make George die- why am I saying this u already made the next chapter
Binka chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
But, but, but we never found out exactly what happened to George, and whats the point of giving him a blood transfusion if they couldn't fix his arm, he'd still keep bleeding wouldn't he? Also, have none of them heard of St Mungo's? I highly doubt that it only came into existence around Christmas time during OOTP when Arthur was attacked by Nagini. Bill, Charlie and Percy could apparate him there, or create an illegal port key if side along isn't safe for injured people. Oh well, I guess I'll have to make it up on my own.
cherry4evs1 chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
only six chapters? aw! i love Fred and George!m they are awsome!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
“Fred. Fred, that’s good.” Charlie took the needle out of my arm and put a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him. I’ve always admired all my older brothers-even Percy-but there were times like these when they really seemed extraordinary.

“Is he alright?” Now I knew I was sounding like the eight-year-old, but I wanted to know before I saw.

Charlie smiled a tired smile. “See for yourself.”

I looked up. George had gotten some of his colour back even smiled at me. “Hey Fred. How come you’re looking at me like that?” he put a hand to his head and I got up and sat down on the bench next to him. “I have one monster headache.”

I smiled. “You have no idea how glad I am to hear you say that.” George looked at me like I was crazy but I didn’t care. I couldn’t care about anything at the moment. George was alive. George was okay. That’s all that mattered.

Finally, for the first time since the Dark Mark went into the sky, I felt whole.

I adore this story. Fantastic ending, the last line was marvelous(sp?) Great chapter! I loved it!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
I shook my head. “No, I don’t. What do you mean.” I was getting pretty frustrated now. “That people have purple blood?”

“No.” Bill was about to explain-I could see it. “This is a waste of time. We have to do this now!” he stood up and suddenly, I knew why Bill was always in charge. He had this kind of authority that you just can’t ignore. “Charlie, bring that Muggle box over here. Fred,” his voice became quieter when he talked to me.

“Fred,” he said again, even quieter. “I need you to sit by George.” I nodded. Bill was right this had to be done now. This minute. For George’s sake.

See, some muggle methods work! lol. Oh great now I'm talking in HP language soon I'll start saying muggles out loud and people wil think I'm insane(er) since most people already think I;m insane. lol. haha. Anyways I loved it. Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
“Fred!” Charlie called me over to the other side of the tent. I hurried over as fast as I could.

“Fred, he’s losing a lot of blood!” Charlie said, a little too loudly.

“So what are we going to do?” I asked, looking at George. He was so pale, it was almost as if he had no more blood left in him. I felt this huge lump in my throat- this was the first time I really realized it; George could die.

Charlie sat down in a chair. “I don’t know what to do.” He said, looking up at me, tears in his eyes. “I really don’t know.”

I know really how could you force anyone to review, because even if you wouldn't get arrested there's still the fact that you'd never know who read if they didn't review so you couldn't know who to force to review? LOL. I adore this story, but GEORGE IS GOING TO BE OKAY RIGHT? *freaks out* RIGHT?

Fantastic chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
I opened the tent flap and looked at my three older brothers. Bill had a black eye that was turning a nasty shade of purple. Charlie had a deep cut on his shoulder and Percy had a cut lip. All of them looked immensely relived to see us and they was on their feet in an instant, shouting questions at us.

“Where’s dad?

“What happened to your arm, George?”

“It’s a wonder you’re not dead, with those maniacs out there!”

“Come on, George, what really happened to your arm?” That was me, I was really worried about George. Usually, I can tell exactly what he’s thinking. Don’t ask me how, I don’t know how. But now he was shutting me out completely, refusing to say anything. More color had drained from his face, if that was possible, and he was swaying on the spot, clutching his arm.

WHY ISN'T THE SPELL WORKING? George is going to be okay right? RIGHT? LOL. Great chapter.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
I saw george fighting his way through the crowd. I groaned when I caught sight of him. His shirt was stained with blood and the skin on his right arm was almost all torn off. The crowd had thinned out some now, apparently whoever was under those masks had disappeared. I took Ginny off my back and ran over to George. "Man, what happened to you? You look like you've been through a war!" I exclaimed.

George smiled at me, but his smile seemed forced, and his face was as white as snow. "I guess we both were. My arm is killing me though."

I tried to smile back, but it was difficult. "We should get you back to the tent. Charlie will fix you up, he's good at those kinds of spells." I saw George sway on the spot and reached out a hand to steady him. "Come on bro, let's get you out of here." He nodded and he and I each took Ginny by the arm. We walked slowly out of the woods and were amazed at what we saw next.

OMG GEORGE! His arm is hanging off? It's going to go back on ri all the way right? Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I could hear Ginny breathing hard beside me. I couldn’t blame her, we were half dragging her to the woods at about one o’ clock in the morning with a bunch of madmen behind us who thought it was a laugh to blow up a campsite.

Sounds fun, doesn’t it?

“Please stop Fred, I’m tired!” Ginny moaned as she stumbled and fell. We were still a hundred yards from the safety of the woods and the solid wave of black was getting dangerously close. I could barely hear Ginny in the noise, and if we stood here to long, we’d get trampled.

Without thinking, I pulled out my wand and muttered, “Lumos!” At least now we had light. “George!” I said, looking at my twin brother who was on the other side of Ginny. I had to shout for him to hear me. “Pick up Ginny, we have to get to the woods!”

George nodded and picked up the exhausted girl. I had to run at a slower pace but even so, we reached the woods in three minutes.

O.o I love that this has Ginny and Fred and George, becase I always thought they were close. Because if you look through the boks there are always little mentions of them doing something or taking to each other about differnt things. Anyways George is okay isn't he? I get the feeling George is your favorite to torment. Any particular reason? Anyways (Which I insist is a word though my spell check denies it.) Fantastic chapter!
AEM1 chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
Aww...that's cute. Fred and George are my favorite characters. Excellent story!
DianePerish chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
are you blackmailing me to review? (this review is not a review! it is only a response to your blackmail) (forget you even read this)
Twin Left chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
this is good, keep going
ICanCTheFuture chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
I Love .
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
Hiya! This is a pretty good idea. I've been looking for a good fic like this. Plz update ASAP!