Reviews for beginning a new chapter
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 12 . 9/28/2006
okay, I'd like to start by saying JEAN, CYCLOPS AND COLOSSUS ARE ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF GRADE-A JERKS! With that siad, here's my review.

U've assimilated a lot of characters into Red Witch's misfitverse and I can dare say that I am impressed. Also, I think the reason the X-Men resent Terra and Raven is bcoZ THEY'RE MISFITS. I think the tune will be differened if Terra and Raven joined the X-Men. That's my opinion though. Also, one's heritage DOES NOT determine if ur good or bad. Look at Kurt and Rogue for instance. With relatives like Mystique and Magneto...u get the point. Not to mention that Xavier still regards Mageneto as somewhat of a friend.

Blaming Raven for losing control. Right, like that hasn't happened to Jean, Beat and Wolverine. Please, they dislike Raven bcoz she represents their denial of losing control and causing destruction. All the X-Men feel that way but are too afraid to admit it.

Actually, I don't really hate the X-Men, but the way they get potrayed paralleled to the Misfits leave little to desire. At least Jamie is open minded (except when it comes to Trinity)

In conclusion, i like crossovers...just don't like Shonen Ai. Shoujo-Ai, however, I can handle. Please read some of my fics (the oneshots if ud like rather than the long epics) and please let me know what u think.

Oh, I like ur vid. Did i ever tell ya that?
RogueFanKC chapter 12 . 9/28/2006
Ah, so that's how Terra, Bard, and Raven finally joined the Misfits.

And it was sad to see Raven say farewell to her friends like that an dStryker got exactly what he just deserved for killing the Ttians.

Nice story-arc on how the Titans were brought onto your Misfit team.
RogueFanKC chapter 10 . 2/6/2006
Pietro bashing is always fun. Hee hee!

And why is it I'm not surprised that Bard, Raven, and Wadna's pcitures had something to do with their fathers, though I have to give Aja creativity for her picture with Riot. )

I think Terra and Raven are going to be fine with the Misfits from now on. )

Continue soon! )
Vampwriter chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
lololololololololololol...
Vampwriter chapter 8 . 12/16/2005
Well, read through what you got and it's not bad. Didn't really see any problems that needed fixed. The dayly insanity of the group cracks me up a lot of the time, especially the Pietro, Dunkan, and Kelly tourture.

Keep it up and I look forward to the next chapter.