Reviews for BA Season 3: 51 to 53 - The Return
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
oh man Demona is in pain what does that spell T.R.O.U.B.L.E
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
oh hope he get annika back safe an it look like there is a triangle coming
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
oh hell trouble
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Okay, settled down with a bag of popcorn to enjoy reading an episode of one of my favorite cartoons - I was not disappointed. The action, the drama, the plot - none of it could have been done any better if Disney made it into a new episode!
Ashti and Tere chapter 3 . 6/8/2001
Avoid Tere's email address. For some reason it's still on the fritz. NEway, we're just here to tell you to keep up the good work and although we've fallen a bit behind we don't want you to stop! Because this is effin' excellent.. *twin smiles*
Gargoylesrock chapter 3 . 5/10/2001
Wow wow wow. I've been a fan of yours for some time. I just have to say that everything you write is well written, well planned, and always exciting!
Cleo7x chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
I love this continued story that you are writing. It is really interesting. PLease put the next chapter up as soon as possible. _
abbabble chapter 2 . 5/5/2001
Excellent. I'm so glad that your stuff is posted here, especially since the GFL isn't working at Station8/TGS. I was going into Barracuda withdrawal.
Brian McCrary chapter 2 . 5/3/2001
Great stuff! Can hardly wait for the conclusion! I hope Todd rips Crowe's spleen out through his nostrils, the bastard...
Lee chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
That was awesome! I need the sequel!
Dara chapter 1 . 4/30/2001