Reviews for Harry Potter and the Bad Luck
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
Rather ridiculous. If Voldemort dressed in drag Harry would be helpless against him.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I really don't like it when Harry drinks potions from viles instead of vials and wonders the halls of Hogwarts instead of wandering as he should. That is just vile to read and I wonder who can stand it.
Ibskib chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
fun story, couldn't help thinking that an omaka, if handled right, where he had to flee from the entire female population of hogwarts could be a lark. Hope you finish it someday, and it definitely deserves to be more than just a oneshot.
A Fan chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
I despise you. You horrible, horrible bastard. How CAN YOU POSSIBLY NOT UPDATE A STORY THIS CAPTIVATING! For the love of God Man! How many stories are out there with Daphne Greengrass that don't suck! SO very FEW. Please for the sake of all fans, take up the mantle of shipper and update.
yellulhchicken chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
Updated: 01-12-06 - dead story? too bad. it sounded interesting enough.
xScottx chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
I liked it but the Ginny references were to much, I hate Ginny.
u suck chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
u are an idiot , dont talk Shit about other authors when u arent nearly as good, and dont talk in the name of jesus , some people are religous kid. You are probably some no lifer from japan. Btw your story sucks
Indurrago chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
Amazing story, I hope Harry spends more time with Daphne and Romilda.
superninjamonkey chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
Funny!
WarpWizard chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
Good writing, though Harry seems to be on Valium. I guess that's the potion...
craziest1 chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
Good, in a WTF-ish way.
Darius Darkmon chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
OH MY GOD THAT TOTALLY RUINED VENEFICUS FOR ME!

Nice story by the way.
Darius Darkmon chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
SPOILERS I KNEW IT!
aaaaaaaa chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
nice but wtf is going on/ i dunno anymore.
cokeboi chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
this would be an excellent one shot.