Reviews for You Can't Say 'I Hate You' Forever
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Thank u I was confused and Am now happy eep lol
BitterCrookshanks chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
this is by far is SHIT. shity plot

do people talk to the F*CKING WIND? FUCK NO graves stones are acceptable but seriously THE F*CKING WIND out of all natures element.

seree is damn creep, ,she just fucking crazy as hell. who falls madly in love after a week?

worst story ever. take this down
vampirelover2009 chapter 24 . 2/11/2010
If you did rewrite it i will diffidently read it so just tell me if you dis side to!
Scarlett Wolf chapter 24 . 1/11/2009
i say go for it! i loved this story, but i wished you put more into it. like what happened at the dance and after. if you want any help ask me and i'll be happy to help.
Devony V chapter 23 . 8/9/2008
I really liked this story! It was very well written and extrememly enjoyable. And really liked your OC- she seemed like a good match for Warren.

Keep up the great writing!

xoxo

-V
Vaughn Tyler chapter 24 . 8/7/2008
I think you should rewrite it, and fix several things. The whole barron battle rape thing for one needs to go, that just doesn't fit. but youve got a good story here that just needs to be edited.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Great job, I really like Seree's character.
Queen O' Randomness chapter 23 . 9/30/2007
Great story, I love it
Diplomatic Immunity chapter 23 . 5/3/2007
wow, that was the best complete fic i've read in three years! i'm NOT gonna be happy with you if you don't at least write a one-shot sequel.
Diplomatic Immunity chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
okay, if this doesn't turn out to be a warrenxseree thing, you had better work out those family issues before the end or i will seriously hate you. but it's an insanely good story
PyroGurl313 chapter 23 . 2/28/2007
i absolutely love ur story!
Songorita chapter 23 . 12/13/2006
That's a great story, you should think about making more of them.
Raging Raven chapter 23 . 9/5/2006
I love love loved this story. It was so good.

MAKE MORE STORIES!
baby harri chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
This is good but seree is like a female pyro from X-men but not insane like the 's from the same country and talks like him whats up with send an email to me becouse I love your story.
Anonymus chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
NO!uh.. srry anyway if manwhore was only going to show up once then u mustve miscounted seeing as ur authors note said it 3 times