Reviews for The Savant
Eh the savant idea could go places, but this focus way to much on drama. Issues issues issues. Not my glass of water.
Reader chapter 16 . 1/29
Ah, I'm not sure why but I felt something unpleasant built up as I read your story till the latest chapter. Maybe the lack of romance which would add more colour? The lack of occasional childish humour like in canon which many times served as a refresher? The lack of explanations regarding things that's different from canon like Orochimaru's whereabout and his reaction to his miss, or Konoha's (Sandaime's) reaction about Orochimaru? I mean Anko never met Orochimaru in this fanfic, so there'd be no message for the Hokage. Or maybe the lack of more powerful events that can replace Hinata's struggle against her timid self, Sakura versus Ino, and Lee's amazing fight against the odds?
Reader chapter 16 . 1/29
Ah, I'm not sure why but I felt something unpleasant as I read your story till the latest chapter. Maybe the lack of romance which would add more colour? The lack of childish humour like in canon which many times served as a refresher? The lack of explanations regarding things that's different from canon like Orochimaru's whereabout and his reaction to his miss? The lack of cast's more colourful events like Hinata's struggle against Hyuuga, Sakura versus Ino, or
RitzyKitsune chapter 6 . 9/11/2020
The hell is wrong with that stupid cow, she injures her team mate when she doesn't even know if they will need to fight more later after he saved her when she got her weak ass kidnapped!
RitzyKitsune chapter 4 . 9/11/2020
I usually hate reading the bell test over and over when I read Naruto stories but this was really good and kept me intrigued the whole way.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2020
I stumbled upon this fic because i wanted to see more Autistic rep and headcannons for popular characters because it can be kinda hard to find. But im sorry. I cant continue reading this story. I was kinda interested at the beginning and i was waiting to find the food rep that is hard to come by but this isnt it. You cant be semi-Autistic. Its not a thing. Autism is a spectrum so theres no real way to be semi-Autistic. And even if you were trying to go for him being on the spectrum, i have to say that i dont find it very accurate. Autism doesnt just mean youre devoid of emotion as you portray him, it means you have a harder time understand other peoples emotions and social ques. And Autism isnt a result of having your mind broken. Its a neurological disorder. Im sorry but you saying its due to him having a broken mind gives me the same vibes as the people who say Autism is caused by vaccines. Im sorry about the bad reveiw, but i wont continue reading this book.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/25/2020
That was entertaining the stuff at the begining, I am male and I find your description of the male and female accurate and I for one like this story of yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2020
Someone's an ignorant bigot
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
This is so shitty
iamjmph01 chapter 5 . 7/9/2019
Ok... im sorry but Naruto's problem makes believing he can be a Shinobi impossible for me. It's too unpredictable. If he's on a mission and his actions are what stand between his team and death, but he runs into something he deems "impossible", well thats it, game over. Now, i know objectively you wont let it happen, plot armor and all that, but the way you described it means he is a HUGE liability. It's irresponsible and foolish to risk others lives like that. Sarutobi is neither of those, and Kakashi, with his mental stick ups with teams, would NOT be happy. And your third point in the AN brings to mind images of Naruto on guard duty, or night watch and the enemy just walking past him, slitting his throat on the way cause he was "being inattentive".

Also, you constant assurances that Naurto wont be Op, and will be challenged hit one of my major fanfic pet peeves. That being that main characters can't be powerful w/o making their OP (i mean Madara anyone, he doesn't NEED anymore power and yet i have seen him juiced up multiple times for this) enemies stronger, or giving them some crippling weakness so the author can say "Look he/she isn't OP".

So, while i tried im going to stop now. I'm sorry if you are offended by negative reviews. I'm not leaving this to hurt feelings, i just think someone who puts their time and effort into writing and sharing their fanfics(which i AM incredibly thankful for by the way, my many, many health issues leave me too much free time, which fanfic has helped keep me sane from) should know why I can't follow. I don't expect them to change their work for me, just.. i dunno...

sorry for the rambling review i'm going to stop now. Thanks for writing. Hope you enjoy yourself and get fulfillment from it.
FutileDesire chapter 9 . 1/30/2019
Your description on how to water-walk was not accurate in the slightest.
Hiruko chapter 11 . 1/16/2019
Hey, I have a little brother who’s austic and this doc really helps me understand him a bit better. Thank so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2018
You do know that autism is officially called autism spectrum disorder right? People on the high end of the spectrum- such as myself- can function just as well (if not better) than neural typical people such as your self.
Arsenal chapter 4 . 8/5/2018
Change the team members. Change the test. Change the sensei. Change two among the three. Change all of them. At least change something significant.
Arsenal chapter 3 . 8/5/2018
If you are writing fanfiction, the least you could do is not follow the canon plot.
1,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »