Reviews for The Savant
shitdawg chapter 16 . 4/8
Agony! Beyond power of speech! - Basically how I feel right now. You haven't updated since 2008, and to be honest, I feel very unsettled. It's very unlikely- if not downright never going to happen- that you'll return to this site, and I feel very put out. What's going to happen? Who's going to win? How was this supposed to end? I feel really sad right now, mon amour. Alas, it could be something personal or could be a family thing or maybe you simply gave up on this story or writing in general. I, for one, am going to look through your stories and favourites. My idea is that if you wrote this amazing story, you must have at least written other ridiculously amazing story and read ridiculously amazing stories. I put my faith in you, mon amour, and I desperately await for you in the future. Who knows? Maybe I'll review on other stories you perhaps wrote. This, mon amour, is goodbye. See ya!
shitdawg chapter 12 . 4/8
Boy, do I love Naru-chan's memorization skill... I envy it, myself, Kenji, so s'all fine. Once again, I absolutely LOVE when they underestimate the main character. I LOVE imagining their surprise in seeing absolutely kick ass in their awesome ways, mon amour. Goddamn, I literally cannot get enough.
shitdawg chapter 11 . 4/8
You know what? I like like Emiya Kenji. True, true, I already read the story, but since I'm rereading it, I noticed the somewhat friendly vibe that was given. Since I don't remember everything that's going to happen, I'll have to ask you a question. Who's better in the medic/potion/whatever (not fighting)- Kabuto (did I spell it right?) or Naru-chan? YEah, I know Kabuto (SP?) has experience and- I believe in this case- is older in age, thus knowing more to know about such topics. But I'm curious, since Naru-chan is a prodigy in this area. Hmm... Oh, another thing- I like how Team Seven's relationship is coming along!
shitdawg chapter 8 . 4/8
Goddamn, whatta fight. I'm curious to know of other techniques Naru-chan has up his sleeves (metaphorically or literally- you never know with ninjas, man).
shitdawg chapter 7 . 4/8
Well, I'm glad they're all improving.
shitdawg chapter 5 . 4/8
Well, my friend, I apologize greatly for what I am about to say... I shall be writing smaller reviews for awhile. One thing you should know about me is... that I'm not exactly the healthiest of people. My body is aching, especially my fingers for the time being, and I have decided to be a tad more.. gentle with myself. I'll make this a long review, then that's it, okay? Well, I'm glad Konohamaru is introduced in the story. He made it a little more lively, in my opinion. And, mon amour, I can't help but think that since Naru-chan was so isolated in the academy, with basically two friends, how does Hinata have a crush on him? I mean, she can like whoever she wants to like, but is it like how Sakura (and Ino) sees Sasuke? As more of adoration than actual "love"? I'm most likely wrong, since I've never really had a REAL crush before (adoration and appreciation, yes, but I never really thought of THOSE things seriously, goddamn) and would like you to explain or expand on this more. If you ever go back on this site, that is.
shitdawg chapter 4 . 4/8
Woah, I just realized that I wasn't logged in when I was reviewing! Damn flabbit! So, author, all those new reviews you've been getting was from me, okay? If you don't believe me, well, try to tell by my writing. Everyone writes differently and with different styles, so try to compare my last reviews to this (and the future) one(s). Well, back to an actual related topic... Remember what I said in one of my last reviews? About loving when a character underestimates the main character? Well, goddamn, here it was again. I think this was amazing, and I am anxiously waiting for Sakura to up her game. Personally, she's not one of my favourites in the Naruto world (manga/anime), but she's decent. I think she'll need to think in different perspectives, like I imagine Naru-chan to in this story. He seems open minded while most other characters seem to have, well, a closed mind. Well, mon amour, I shall proceed to the next chapter!
Damn... Do I feel bad for Naru-chan... Though, I am glad he has Shikamaru and Chouji as friends. He Deserves a friend, don'tcha think? I also like the fact that Naru-chan is smart- smart enough to beat Shikamaru, and THAT'S saying something. I also like how you portrayed Sasuke and Sakura. Sasuke is still arrogant, though I think he'll strive not only to beat Neji, Gaara and Lee at the Chuunin thingy, but to beat Naruto as well. And, I must admit, I love it when a character(s) underestimate the main character. I imagine it being so smooth and slick, like damn Naru-chan. I'm also curious to see the stages of which Kakashi will view Naru-chan (despite the fact that I know well how it'll be, since I read this before, but details, details...). Oh, how I love characterization!
shitdawg chapter 2 . 4/8
Well, author, you have one of my favourite skills an author could have. You're very good at making someone emotionally inclined/ or attached to a character. I'm not an author myself, though I believe its an unconsciously done skill- one that I admire in your work. I also like the characterization of Naru-chan. I'm very intrigued. I do have a question, though, and it's one that is asked a lot. Are there going to be any pairings? Personally, I'm very picky about these sort of things. I like to know if there's a pairing with the main character beforehand, so I don't feel disappointed if it's a pairing I don't particularly enjoy. In my opinion, I think this should be a non-pairing story, but don't think I'm pressuring you into my beliefs or anything. I'm just stating my views on this. Basically, I'm just a commentator and I'll be writing what's up and my ideas and views and perspective in the review box. Well, I don't feel like math right now, so that's okay.
shitdawg chapter 1 . 4/8
Hey, man, this is a great opening chapter. To be honest, I already read this story- it's one of my favourites, actually. I was bored and this came to mind, so I began reading it. I might have already reviewed on this already- though it's very unlikely- so it's possible I won't be reviewing on every chapter. Yes, I am well aware that it's been a long few years since you last updated, but I decided to indulge myself. Hopefully, in the future, you'll come back on this site and update- perhaps even respond. And yes, I know this isn't exactly a favoured review with tips to edit and such. I'm just here for the ride, man (metaphorically speaking, of course).
TheawesomeSaze chapter 16 . 2/23
update?
...sigh
another great story bites the dust.
TheawesomeSaze chapter 2 . 2/21
I really like idea behind this fic,, nice work.
Yifto chapter 5 . 2/5
I really like this so far. I find the Naruto P.O.V. moments intriguing and enticing to say the least. I am quite eager to see how the story progresses with a semi autistic Naruto. I am also very curious as to how the future relations with others as well as how his character will develop.
Yuu101cutie chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
OMG... This is really good. I cannot wait to see more of this. When are. You going to add more. I know it has been years but I would really like to know more. Sakura being bitten was an interesting twist and the whole time Orrochimoro thinks it is Saskue for the moment. They work well as a team but Saskue needs to get off his high horse. Shikamaru was awesome as well. They're a very talented bunch of ninja especially the ones they mainly focus on. Shino would been awesome on the other team. It would have been cool. It was also cool that they could do it individually if they wanted to. This would have happened to team 7 if they weren't injured. I like Naruto as a quiet person as well. I want to find out more about his condition as well. I hope you continue writing at some point.
Reymen chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
If you want a example on a really good story about a mental disorder child you can check:
s/3341636/1/Youngest-Channeler

It is from wheel of time book series. It will be hard to read but not impossible to understand if you have not read the story.
1,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »