Reviews for The Savant
kevinkocher1 chapter 16 . 1/21
Why'd you give up? As a person with autism this was pleasant to read.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
Please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
Again I find myself saying, hmmmm... Could be interesting... Let us see... Let us See... Only difference is the 'interesting' instead of good...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Hmmmm... Could be good... Let us see... Let us see...
shmex chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
sexy story ya have here my good friend
ulquiola chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
you said earth jutsu is the element that requires the least amount of chakra, yet now it says it needs a lot to maintain. do correct that;

i find sakura funny hahaha;
ulquiola chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
umm that earth jutsu is overpowered. it can deflect even raiton? but raiton is doton's natural weakness.
and wouldnt sasuke have a hard time learning doton if his nature affinity is raiton and katon?
PlumeVif151 chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
too bad this fanfiction seems to have been abandonned. it was a truly great read
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
As a autistic teen I can tell you that there's no such thing as a 'Semi-Autistic' person. You either have it or you don't. At least 1 out of every 100 people is Autistic-and that numbers still growing.
Autism is measured on a spectrum. You have the low end non-comunicative (Unable to talk, sign, or type)-which is what most people think when they think Autism. Theirs also the high end(Capable of communication and living a normal day to day people think Einstein was Autistic.

We generally don't like noises and light touches cause us physical pain.I can not wear certain fabrics or eat certain foods because the texture is so painful I'm reduced to vomiting and senses are heightened to extremes-I can hear the lights in stores like feels like hailstones.

I can jump from thought to thought ("I wonder when the next shift is going to arrive" ended with me asking my boss "Is God balled? ") and can read a 350 page book within a day.I can hold down a job.

I get sick easily-I go to the Doctor monthly because my being sick has not stopped in over three years-Three years of flu like symptoms is not fun.

I understand most things so long as its explained to me in detail.
I don't understand WHY the school says green is a PRIMARY color. I took that EOC today.
shitdawg chapter 16 . 4/8/2015
Agony! Beyond power of speech! - Basically how I feel right now. You haven't updated since 2008, and to be honest, I feel very unsettled. It's very unlikely- if not downright never going to happen- that you'll return to this site, and I feel very put out. What's going to happen? Who's going to win? How was this supposed to end? I feel really sad right now, mon amour. Alas, it could be something personal or could be a family thing or maybe you simply gave up on this story or writing in general. I, for one, am going to look through your stories and favourites. My idea is that if you wrote this amazing story, you must have at least written other ridiculously amazing story and read ridiculously amazing stories. I put my faith in you, mon amour, and I desperately await for you in the future. Who knows? Maybe I'll review on other stories you perhaps wrote. This, mon amour, is goodbye. See ya!
shitdawg chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
Boy, do I love Naru-chan's memorization skill... I envy it, myself, Kenji, so s'all fine. Once again, I absolutely LOVE when they underestimate the main character. I LOVE imagining their surprise in seeing absolutely kick ass in their awesome ways, mon amour. Goddamn, I literally cannot get enough.
shitdawg chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
You know what? I like like Emiya Kenji. True, true, I already read the story, but since I'm rereading it, I noticed the somewhat friendly vibe that was given. Since I don't remember everything that's going to happen, I'll have to ask you a question. Who's better in the medic/potion/whatever (not fighting)- Kabuto (did I spell it right?) or Naru-chan? YEah, I know Kabuto (SP?) has experience and- I believe in this case- is older in age, thus knowing more to know about such topics. But I'm curious, since Naru-chan is a prodigy in this area. Hmm... Oh, another thing- I like how Team Seven's relationship is coming along!
shitdawg chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
Goddamn, whatta fight. I'm curious to know of other techniques Naru-chan has up his sleeves (metaphorically or literally- you never know with ninjas, man).
shitdawg chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
Well, I'm glad they're all improving.
shitdawg chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
Well, my friend, I apologize greatly for what I am about to say... I shall be writing smaller reviews for awhile. One thing you should know about me is... that I'm not exactly the healthiest of people. My body is aching, especially my fingers for the time being, and I have decided to be a tad more.. gentle with myself. I'll make this a long review, then that's it, okay? Well, I'm glad Konohamaru is introduced in the story. He made it a little more lively, in my opinion. And, mon amour, I can't help but think that since Naru-chan was so isolated in the academy, with basically two friends, how does Hinata have a crush on him? I mean, she can like whoever she wants to like, but is it like how Sakura (and Ino) sees Sasuke? As more of adoration than actual "love"? I'm most likely wrong, since I've never really had a REAL crush before (adoration and appreciation, yes, but I never really thought of THOSE things seriously, goddamn) and would like you to explain or expand on this more. If you ever go back on this site, that is.
1,313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »