Reviews for Filthy
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is so.. realistic. I love it.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Wow! I really really loved the last few paragraphs - they were so insightful and amazing. :) I SERIOUSLY hope that you'll update B.O. ASAP, because I honestly can't wait any longer! :*(
RinRin-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
AuroraRose14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was so good!
Angel Shippo chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
O.O ! X3 o, busted, o...LOL naugty!
mysticwolfguardian chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I really loved how it was in Fuu's perspective, and the whole metaphor of the story. The characters were not OOC and I especially enjoyed the parts where Fuu and Mugen/ Fuu and Jin met when they were younger )

Love your writing style, keep it up! Thanks for the good read.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Oh I thoroughly enjoyed that. Great job!
Ekaphant chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
WOW. That was AMAZING.

Your insight into Fuu's character is something new! I've been looking for a fic like this. It reads like literature. Your imagery is beautiful, and the revelation at the end where she's "still playing in the dirt" made my jaw drop. This is one finely crafted piece of work.

Fav list!
MiMi chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
VERY interesting! And well-written...I'm very impressed and enjoyed reading it. I love MugenxFuu too D!
kyougu-neko chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
very cute.
Blushing Sigh chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Good job, your portrayals of Fuu have always been interesting- in 'When the Bough Breaks' we get to see a sadder, needier side of Fuu, in 'Paedophilia Dreams' we get to see the innocent naive Fuu incapable of understanding how human beings can never change and here we get to see an amusing and cheeky side of Fuu. She's an ineresting character definitely and I guess some of us can relate to her. After all, why is it that when try to avenge something we sometimes forget that we are either taking revenge for our benefit and we may simply end up harming ourselves. Although, Fuu does not seem to mind being dirty, I think the experience is better for her because she gets to spite the man who hurt her beloved mother so much.

And the nice Jin and Mugen parallels with the little boys, great job. Fuu I'm there with you that noble boy is definitely boring. And once again Denipie, great job.
djmonkey chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
This was a great story to read from the start to the end. It also made me think about fuu past n the sunflower dude lol well I hope I c more work by u please email me if u have made more fic cause I love the way u write.
Freya's Kitten chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
wow. this was a good story.
celest chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
ah... something to keep me quite while i wait for the sequel for the it to bits.
Sarang chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Well written one shot about the ever so endearing Fuu! The ending made me laugh. I adore Mugen x Fuu. So steamy. XD