Reviews for The Rainmaker's Staff
freakygirlhere chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
I have been reading this story for 3 days now, and have finally finished. It was well worth the time. It seemed like a feature-length version of the real thing and is definetly one of the best fan fics I've read for any catergory. You had adventure, a well thought out plot with no obvious holes, character study and it was believable throughout.

Well done not only for the story, but for sticking with it for so long, and thank you.
bookwrangler chapter 11 . 11/5/2006
Well done ending. All of the right touches. I really liked Karolyne's assessment of Syd and Nigel's relationship. This was a tale well worth the wait. Thank you so much.
Sunflower18 chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
Well done, I enjoyed it.
Half-elf chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
That was very good although I admit that I was expecting a little more at the end. I'd like to see what happens after their return, if they arrived at the same time they left, how they dealt with the knowledge of other demensions and magic... that sort of thing. The sotry was very good though, I enjoyed it very much.
RosesBud chapter 11 . 10/23/2006
Yay, all done at last (I used to be KatmuEllon by the way!) This story was wonderfully different and amazingly descriptive, I could really imagine Telurra. Well done!
Aryea chapter 11 . 10/23/2006
Fantastic job! very, very,very, (did I mention very?) Good Job. Absolutely brilliant. Thank God! I couldnt take the suspense much longer. :)
loopylulu chapter 11 . 10/23/2006
I enjoyed this very much and it had a great ending. I hope you will write more stories.
tistrust chapter 11 . 10/23/2006
Great story!

I really liked the part when Nigel and Sydney were in that house, so sweet.

Anyways, you did a wonderful job.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 11 . 10/22/2006
It's bittersweet, I'll tell you that...I love the story, and am sad to see it's over, but I like the ending and that the bad guys are gone now! Yay!

Now then, perhaps we can have a sequel someday? I'm not asking for one right away, but maybe someday if inspiration strikes you...:)

Great job, again!
katia1 chapter 11 . 10/22/2006
That was a great ending. I particularly liked the ending fight, Syd 'kicking ass' and Nigel getting the relic...can't wait for more stories. I'm just sad its ended! katy x
loopylulu chapter 10 . 10/10/2006
I read this the other day and had to get a proper login to review. I love this story. I'm looking forward to reading the end. lulu.
Aryea chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
EXCELLENT! Very well done. Enjoyed the bridge scene, very tense, glad they made it through. Poor nigel, first he almost knocks Sydney off a cliff and then that horrible bridge. What ARE you doing to our favorite Englishman. (Like I should talk ha!) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Craic agus Ceol chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
icky icky invisible bridge of doom! and I like the mean-ness to Nigel because I'm an angst freak (my friends actually do call me this) so you don't have to apologize or anything!

I like this story a lot and am sad to hear that this is the penultimate chapter, but I can guess that the last one is going to be one crazy ride!
bookwrangler chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
As always, well done. My stomach got the jitters. Look forward to the next part. Thank you.
katia1 chapter 10 . 10/5/2006
That chapter was beautifully written and I really enjoyed it. You create the fantasy world so well and I can picture the scenery in my mind. You weren't overly evil to Nigel - I've known meaner! All round good stuff and I look forward to the end.