Reviews for Unfinished
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Well, I do love pie. I used to love baking pies- butterscotch was my specialty.

That said, I like this piece as well. My favorite line is about love- that it's not attraction or passion, but something deeper than friendship. Not many people seem to really understand love, what it is, how it works, how it soldiers on through thick and thin, but real love is deeper than friendship, and so much more than attraction or passion or anything fleeting and uncertain, because as is proved in Book 6 by Bill, when he is bitten by Greyback, and said directly by Arthur in that same scene, whole men do not necessarily remain so, and in the end fickle things like physical attraction and passion and lust all go away, and then we are left with only the person beneath all of that, and if we don't bother to know who they are first, well, they might not be what we've spent our lives looking for.

So, thank you for this. This was a bit happier than the others, which I did enjoy.
MrsTater chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
He did not think, for several world-shattering minutes in the Hogwarts infirmary, that it was right or fitting for there to be hope, and it took longer still for him to believe that joy was now anything but obscene.

This is an interesting take on the Hogwarts hospital scene, that "This isn't the time or place" is not Lupin refusing her once more because he's being stubborn, but because he doesn't feel it's right to think about himself and love in the wake of Dumbledore's death. That's a really good thought. I love a piece that brings out another angle of a scene. Well done.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Roar! What was I thinking? I know I've read this before...

I was just going through Lupin/Tonks stories to find some I actually haven't read. I realized I forgot to leave a review for this.

Very nice. I'd like to think we all are always unfinished, that we can always improve.
florgurl chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
"Because this is love—not mere blazing passion, or attraction—it is friendship, but deeper;"

Exactly. That is what love should be.
Pheo chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
What a wonderful moment. :)
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Aww...

I especially like the second paragraph, for some reason, and him saying "Not midnight—sunrise. Pink like the sunrise. I’m sure that would do well in a sonnet." And Lupin/Tonks is always darling anyway.
Phiso chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I like the cute little story of your mother's magic pies at the end of the fic, but I assure you, I would have reviewed you even without the offer. )

I am going to be honest - I do not really like the pairing of Remus and Tonks. I won't bore you with my point of view on the matter, but get straight to the point: this is really good. ) I like how rushed it is, how confusing and yet how clear it is, all at the same time. I can see Remus acting like this (though I'm not entirely sure about Tonks, but that's not really important). It's a cute story. _ You have just made my hatred of the couple lessen with this story. Good job!
Nyeren chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
YEEHAW! *bounces about* 'Tis SPIFFY, Banui. As always, the images and feelings are crystal clear - crystal is beautiful but has sharp edges.

Now, I shall have to decide what to do with the lovely pie. Do they freze well, for, say, a few years?
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Ahh that was beautiful. I really like your writing style :) I'm gona go look for your other fics now!
MidenianScholar chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Cute!

I haven't read HP, but it's cute nonetheless. :D
MarilynJean chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
wow, this was great. it was so wonderful.