Reviews for Recovery
1rx4u chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
R u kidding me, after all the days I spent reading the whole story, starting with Bonnie's curse and all the side stories up to this, and it ends with a cliffhanger? That's just wrong! But creative and enjoyable work by the way. But seriously, cliffhanger. Aw come on.
Leticia chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
Awwww come please update this story I really want to know what happens next you can't just end it there please don't end it there I really need to know I know I'm late with this but could you just continue the story for me
elyk36 chapter 28 . 7/11/2011
shame you stopped writing this one it is a really great story be interesting what you'd do with it now
Daki92 chapter 28 . 6/1/2011
Please resume this story already!
pbow chapter 28 . 11/7/2010
Hi Jason,

Has somebody been neglecting his baby again? This is a great story and I've had the brain soap out for too long. It might be going bad. I'll buy some more when you post the next chapter.

Live Large,

pbow
WannaBeStarter chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I still haven'strayed from hope that you will update this Epic Tale of yours...

It just hard trying to wait for something that might never come. But I have hope...that you will bring this beautiful tale...such a fitting end. And I am sure that I am not the only who hopes for new life to this amzing tale.
wifkala chapter 28 . 1/31/2010
I love this series what happened to it UPDATE
LycoX chapter 28 . 12/19/2009
Wow. I didn't even realize this was still going! And oh boy! I can't wait to see what kind of shock it is that Ron gets!
Blooddraken chapter 28 . 6/10/2009
an excellent story as always Z. So when's the next update coming?
Sentinel103 chapter 28 . 1/3/2009
hey Z, I just keeps chugging along. Engaged, prom's coming and graduation, and Shego still being a butt head. Keep it up.

Larry (Sentinel 1030
Guest chapter 28 . 1/3/2009
Im so glad you finally updated this story

Please keep the updates coming
Sheki Go chapter 16 . 12/3/2008
love this story especially pulling Shego into this story

SHEGO ROCKS
Mantis chapter 28 . 8/6/2008
whoo! awesome! can't wait for the next one dude!
ErnestTheGuy chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
i have been reading this through in one sitting and i gotta say that i am really enjoying this. i got all giddy and jumped for joy in a few parts hehe. cant wait for the next chappie.

Ernest.
bigherb81 chapter 28 . 7/18/2008
Great job on the new chapter glad to see Kim getting back into the swing of things with the villanless missions. Also good to see that she still has that reckless hero syndrome that makes her oh so entertaining. Looking forward to the next chapter the need of that much brain soap always calls for some sure fire wackiness to ensue.