Reviews for The Thunder in my Heart
Juan-Lagarto chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
this story is cool please write more im begging you.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
hehehe.. i like where this is going. please continue, would you?
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
its the PHS! not the PMS! gods.. that makes it hilarious!
AngelofMercy86 chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
Yay Rikku! She's my fave FFX/X-2 character! And Reno/Yuffie is my face FF7 couple! Update soon, yo!
Yuleen75 chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Uhn... maybe you don't know where this is going... but it sounds interesting!

At frist I trough that something happened to Tidus... maybe he disapeared or something like that! Oh... poor Yuna... and poor Reno! Yuffie and Rikku together?
Alianora Serein chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
It's a pretty good story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. Judging by Rikku's outfit it's a crossover with FFX-2, right? At what point of the game does the story begin? Beggining, middle, after it ended?
Isabella Rossellini chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
please update next chapter soon.
ClassicLit chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
This is a very interesting story. I love the idea and the interaction between Yuffie and Reno is absolutley awesome. Please consider continueing XD
Dragon Aeon chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
great job (-)
Alixen chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
w00t Reno said ', yo'

The smallest things make me happy XD

Cool chapter, i look forward to the next :P
Nando the RPS King chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
Nice work. I'm curious to see what happens next.
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Interesting start. I'm curious to see where you go with this.
Alixen chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Heh, this looks VERY promising.

Wonder how Reno is gunna stand his Suit in the FFX worlds heat, since i really doubt he will change his outfit, what with his pride as a Turk.

Then again if Auron was okay with his coat, Reno should be fine, guess FF characters dont sweat.

Though Yuffie's dress style is perfect for were they ended up haha.

Somehow i get the feeling Yuffie and Rikku are gunna be fast friends, and are gunna drive Reno insane.

Or possibly the otherway around, since Reno doesnt seem to be overly serious himself ;)

Infact, i get the feeling Reno isnt going to fit in too well, because while he is wild and fun, his darker/insane side was lacking in any of the FFX Party.

Auron was the darkest and that was only because he was quiet, his 'dark past' was actually a disapointment to me, it seemed a bit tame compared to some of the past FF ones.

Reno from what i'v observed seems to be 'evil' only because he takes his job so seriously, being a Turk seems to BE his life.

This is best outlined when he kills the Don, and its almost definatly the reason he was willing to drop the plate on so many innocents, yet tried to save the kids when he wasnt required to.

I personally think he is a reasonably good guy with a hell of a lot of burried Guilt, and from some of his facial expresions in AC the pressure seems to have driven him partially... insane? maniacle? wacky?

Hmm, i'll go with 'minorly' Insane in a fun way, hehe.

He's my second favorite FF character for the simple reason he's so complicated.

He's consistantly goofy and funloving, he's messy, he's nice, he's nasty, he's sometimes kind, he's sometimes cruel, he's bad, he can be good, he's manic, he can kill hundreds without a twitch because its his job, he can risk his life to save kids when it doesnt get in the way of his mission, he's... Reno.

All in all he doesnt fit in with any FF group exept the Turks, not AVALANCHE, not SeeD and especially not the Pillgramage gang.

This promises to be an exalent fic :D

Reno... in FFX, aside from the pure cuteness of Renuffie, i cant think of a place he fits in less.

Oh wait, scratch that, he would fit in less in FFIX less...

Still a close second though.

*looks at wall of text*

Whew, longest review i'v written, and its less a review than bafflment of how Reno is gunna fit in.

Either way i'm hooked :P

One request? any chance of adding his ', yo' Accent every so often? it just 'feels' Reno after AC hehe.