Reviews for A day in the life of the overwhumped Rodney Mckay
Aileil chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
There is no such thing as 'foolproof'; they keep inventing better fools. And Mckay and Sheppard are the latest test models. Thanks for this story. Though I must admit Murphy seems to really have it in for Rodney. In Pegasus the law must be 'If nothing can possibly go wrong it will anyways.' Again, thanks.
Alerix Slynn chapter 23 . 6/12/2010
This was a great was to spend a sunday afternoon :)

Such an awesome story, and so well written, you should be proud!

Great work, Hehe, and I must say that I'm relieved, Poor Rodney went through so much.
juliet164 chapter 23 . 12/5/2009
Excellent story. Took my time reading this. great McKay story
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 23 . 10/15/2009
i loved it! i loved it so very much!

you res kick ass!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
oh my gosh!

poor McKay, worst day EVER
Calamitynexus chapter 23 . 10/11/2009
This story was awesome! I love how much of a trooper you made McKay. It was a fun tale of harrowing whumpage.
Calamitynexus chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I love the fact that you made Rodney not a hyperchondriac. I don't think he is one either, but most stories seem to write him as one. It's refreshing to have him just be overtly aware and not neurotically panicky.
hewlettluver chapter 22 . 6/11/2009
i loved this chapter because even though rodney has saved everyone's life & is about to go a dangerous solo mission to save them all again he still doesn't think he is a hero even though he so is & i loved you bringing back the military from earlier to salute him it is just what he deserves good job poor rodney he finally passed out
x Varda x chapter 23 . 9/16/2008
Very nice - extremely funny and well written.

McKay... ah... *my hero*
MiaRose 156 chapter 23 . 6/30/2008
Great story. Loved the mckay whumppage.
Elemmire2 chapter 23 . 2/25/2008
Just wanted to say thanks for that story, one of the best SGA I have read!
Choas Babe chapter 17 . 2/18/2008
Might I say that I am impressed at how well Mckay is avoiding Carson? Carson is going to strangle him later.
Mosaic505 chapter 23 . 1/27/2008
Loved it! I'm always on the lookout for McKay stories and rubbed my hands in glee when I saw this one at 23 chapters. Bliss :) Any more in mind?

X-parrot chapter 23 . 12/24/2007
Hee! This whole story is terrific fun. For the readers, if not for Rodney. Poor, poor Rodney. What a day, and all before lunch! You put him through the wringer in a most outrageous and enjoyable way. Loved how many chances he got to prove himself along the way - electrocuting himself, facing off half-Ascended fish-people (wild!), the final journey...much fun. Lots of great lines all the way through, great characterizations (I could see and hear the chars doing pretty much all of this, from McKay waking at 4:30 AM to the final infirmary scene) And I loved how it was mostly humor, except the few moments it wasn't (at the end, when Rodney asks John "How many"...aww...)

Anyway, fantastic stuff, I truly and completely enjoyed it!
Obsessed Pam chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
Yuk! Poor Rodney, but he did good!