Reviews for Marriage, Millionaires, and Motorcycles OLD
MyFavoriteDaydream chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
*AUTHOR NOTE*

I am considering restarting this fanfic with an edited version of chapter 1.

This particular fanfic will remain posted, however it will no longer be updated. Thank you for the support.
readlife chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
Despite the serious undertone, this is a very cute story. The pace feels a bit fast somehow, but the story is great. Also the grammar is well done, something that is fairly rare. Keep the chapters coming, they're really good!
V-Roxie-V chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
Golly lolly! A whole year since this has been updated... -sniffle- I loved this story...
soji chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
AWESOME! I love it so far!
Shiori Sakurazawa chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
nice...plz...continue... -puppy dog eyes- plz?
V-Roxie-V chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
Don't stop now! I really like this! And I'm sorry, but I know nothing about courts. :p Sorry. But please continue! It is really good. One thing though : Try to avoid giant blocks of text. It's hard on the eyes.
believeitgirl chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
i love it! i need more!
Heat in Freezing chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY, IT ROCKS, Please update it! Don't abandon it because mars isn't the most popular fandom!
Heat in Freezing chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
THIS STORY ROCKS! I just finnished readin all of the MARS Series, it rocks, I love it so much, and you portray the characters perfectly! please update! :D:D:D
Krita chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
wow is all i have to say, this is an amazing story. Suspensful and very detailed. I would never guess you didn't know stuff about motocross. wow again.
PetiteCityPrincess chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
Hi! I'm to fanfiction, but yours was the first story I read, and I hope that your planning to continue! I love Mars, and your take on the life after marriage was awesome!
aiden-san chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
that was great send me more chapsto me please!
Cuz I Can chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Ok, i wasnt expecting that! but it was still good. About what you said in the other chapter, i think you should keep the story going until the baby's gone and then do like an epilouge of how their life is with the kid when its like 2 or 3 or something. Anyway, good, good, i like, update soon!
KittyMay chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
So good! I really like the whole story so far! So keep up the good work! XD
KittyMay chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Long story! D Oh and bye the way, I LOVE THE STORY! So good! D Update as soon as you can. Please?