Reviews for Written In The Stars
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Awww cute, amusing and excellent, I loved it and nice job
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
ooh, how cute! i really loved this bit of fluff! and it was well written fluff too! yay. i so love this pairing. sadly, it does not get enough love...
SerpentineRose chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Oh gosh...attack of the Japanese fangirl! Seriously, you shouldn't use that much Japanese in an English story like that...

This story is very sweet, by the way.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
NO FANGIRL JAPANESE!

I'm not reading this. Fangirl Japanese makes me cry much more easily than any amount of angst. Honest to goodness.

Sorry, but I just- Sugoi? *sobs* NO FANGIRL JAPANESE!

Nihongo ga dekimasu ka? Nihongo ga dekinakattara, dame desu. Tsukawanaide kudasaimasen ka?

Have a nice day!

~ Hana
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Yes! Enjoyment of fluff commences... this is so beautiful. You're so poetic and... good at describing things.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Oh, so sweet! Fluff, Ayame, and Hatori are a good mix : )
Akino K chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Oh, that was sweet. . It's just the way I want to see these two, I love them together.

I really liked how you slowly led to where the story takes place and that it's Tanabata. You are such an awesome writer!
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Well, I've read a lot of your fics. And I've read this one. Just haven't reviewed it. And I liked it. A lot. The only thing is that it is very short. I want desperatly the end of Skura Snows. Thanks for the reply you've sent.
Lurel chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
(_
Different Child chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I liked it. It was sweet. It made me cry and smile.